Bonus Chapter 3

Zach's P. O. V.

"Hey dad?" Wes walked through the back door and sat in a chair next to me. I had been playing a few of our old songs on my guitar, thinking back to old times.

"What's up, son?"

"Are we still going to Hawaii over spring break next week?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Could Emersyn come with us?" He asked.

"Is her family okay with that?"

"Her family isn't big on family things, dad. Her family wouldn't even notice that she was gone."

"I'm fine with it, but check with your mom. I mean we already have all of your aunts and uncles coming with us. Why do you want her to come?"

"You know how you told me that if she was the one then I should do something special for her?"

"Yeah, you gotta treat her right."

"There's this place that I saw that I really want to take her to. I think that's where I'll ask her to be my girlfriend."

"Oh, then I'm definitely okay with her coming. I'm proud of you son, I've taught you well." I laughed. He blushed before going inside to talk to Iris.

I picked up my guitar and started strumming away, playing Taking You. It's crazy to think of how long ago that song was. The guys and I hadn't made new music in almost nine months. We knew we needed to get back on it, but it was hard with our own lives and schedules.

"Hey babe," Iris said walking, more like waddling, outside.

"The baby's coming soon, isn't she?"

"I hope we don't have to cancel the trip, Wes is so looking forward to it now."

"When do you think she's coming?"

"I don't know. Definitely before the end of the month, though." Her due date was March 30th. "I just hope that she's healthy even though, she'll be early."

"You never know, babe. Maybe she'll be here on time."

                                     ***

"Goodnight princess. I love you." I kissed Desi on the forehead before turning her lamp off and exiting her room.

"Wes you going to bed soon?" I asked opening his door a bit.

"Yeah, goodnight." He had his phone in has hand and I knew he was talking to Emersyn.

"Goodnight, I love you."

"Love you too." I closed his door then went to my room. Iris was laying in bed with a book in her hands.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Good, I'm kinda hungry, though."

"Do you want me to go get something? I can run to In n Out or whatever you want," I said.

"That's okay." She smiled. "Just some chips will be fine."

"Okay." I started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Wait!" I walked back in. She smiled widely. "Can you get me a burger actually?"

"Of course." I smiled. I quickly ran to her side and kissed her before going to the car and driving to In n Out.

Iris's P. O. V.

I got up to refill my glass of water while Zach was getting me food. I checked on Desi, finding her asleep, and Wes who was still talk to Emersyn.