20

Jack's P. O. V.
*1 month later*

"You excited to finally end this?" Nicole asked tying her shoelaces.

"Some of it has been fun, but yes. I love the single life." I sighed.

"Are you coming to watch or no?"

"Yeah, I'll come. Don't have anything better to do. Plus, I should support my girlfriend on the last night of her being my girlfriend," I laughed.

"Thank you sooo much," she replied, her voice full of sarcasm.

I laughed and proceeded to put my shoes on. Then we walked down the stairs to find the guys on the couch.

"Anyone wanna go to a fashion show?" I asked.

"Nope." Everyone shook their heads turning their attention back to the video game displayed on the screen in front of them.

I sighed, seeing Nicole shrug her shoulders. We then walked out to the car, and I drove to the venue of the show.

"You nervous?" I asked.

"Not really. But when we walk in, can you make sure to like hold my hand or something?"

"Of course."

We pulled into a parking space and got out of the car. I held her hand and pulled her close as we walked to the back entrance.

"Mr. Avery, your reserved seat is right this way," a man said as two girls took Nicole away.

I followed the man to a seat in the front row. I sat down and waited patiently as the other seats began to fill.

                                   ***

The show ended, resulting in applause for all of the models. They all had worked their best to show off the interesting clothes from the designer.

I saw multiple people start to make their way backstage, so I followed them. I hoped to find Nicole so we could get out of here. I already felt under dressed.

Nicole's P. O. V.

I smiled widely as I turned and walked off the stage. The crowd had erupted with applause after I had walked. I went backstage and was instantly bombarded with photographers and interviewers.

"Nicole over here!"

"What's it like dating a huge star?"

"What's it like having all this fame so suddenly?"

One of the assistants swiftly got to the front of the crowd and took me back to the dressing rooms.

"We'll let the interviewers in one at a time, so get ready."

I had no idea that people would want to talk to me. This was all so new.

"Can you let Jack in, too?" I asked. He nodded before leaving the room and letting a young woman into the room.

"Hi, I'm Cassidy Sherman. I just have a few questions to ask."

I nodded with a smile and answered her questions. It went by pretty easily, and smoothly until the fourth interviewer came in. He had a camera man point a huge camera at me with bright lights.

"So Nicole, it's recently been confirmed you're dating the pop boy band sensation, Jack Avery, correct?"

"Yes it is." I smiled.

"Are you sure about that?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I've had sources find rumors that this is fake. It's just a game for money. Is that true?"

"Wh-" I was cut off by someone's arms wrapping around me. I saw Jack turn me around and I felt his lips on mine. It was something I hadn't felt in a very long time, but the feeling I had in my stomach told me I missed it.

"Sorry to interrupt, I just had to come say hi." Jack smiled.

"This is live, Mr. Avery."

"Even better. I overheard the question, just wanted to ensure you this is all real. I love Nicole, I don't know where that rumor even came from." He laughed. The interviewer gave me a dirty look, but I gave him a smile in return.

"Is that all? Jack and I would like to get home soon." The interviewer nodded, thanking me for my answers, then left the room.

"Thank you so much! I almost ruined everything," I breathed out.

"No worries. It wasn't a big deal." I gave him a smile before going to pack up my things.

I couldn't help but replay the kiss in my mind. I don't know what was wrong with me. It felt like nothing bad ever happened between us. We were back to the days of Christmas where all there was was true love.

Was I having feelings for Jack again? There's no way that that could happen. There's too much drama between us and our lives. I can't have feelings for him again.

I wonder if he has feelings for me. I mean, why would he just come up and kiss me? He could've just hugged me or just said that it was all rumors. Wait, what am I even talking about? Of course he doesn't have feelings for me. He's just in this for the money. That's what I need to focus on.

"Jack, how are we gonna break up the day after you confess your love to me to the whole world?" I asked thinking back to our plan.

"We could wait a few more days, play it out like things are going downhill."

"Only if you're okay with it."

"Sure, why not?"

That just made my mind go crazy. Why would he volunteer to spend more time with me? Maybe I'm just going crazy and overthinking everything.

Jack's P. O. V.

The car ride home was silent. To avoid the awkward feeling, I turned on the radio. Soon enough, we got to Nicole's apartment.

"You did great today. You're a beautiful model," I complimented.

"Thank you." She smiled softly.

"The kiss will be everywhere so just forget about the hate."

"I will. Thanks Jack."

"Bye."

I watched her walk into the building, then I drove back to my house.

                                     *****

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter, and sorry for being terrible at updating lol.

Vote and comment if you liked it!!