37

Jonah's P. O. V.

"Jonah, can you go get me some napkins?" Iris asked. Wes had made a mess.

"Sure." I sighed. I stood up from my chair and went to get some napkins. I was almost there when I felt someone ram into me, and their drink spill all over me.

"Are you kidding me!" I yelled too soon. I looked down and saw the most beautiful girl in the whole world. She was very short, probably only five feet tall, and had shoulder length brown hair. Her eyes were a beautiful bright ocean blue that I couldn't look away from.

She gasped. "I'm so so sorry."

"No, I'm sorry I should've been watching where I was going. I didn't mean to yell," I said softly.

"It's my fault, I'm such a klutz." She shook her head before pushing her thick framed glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Here, let me buy you another one," I said.

"No, don't do that. I ruined your shirt."

"I have tons more, don't worry about it. What did you have to drink?"

"Please, you don't have to do this."

"I want to."

She sighed. "I just had tea. Let me help you with your shirt," she said. She grabbed some napkins before following me to get in line. She started rubbing up and down my chest.

"Woah," she said quietly under her breath. I softly laughed and I saw her cheeks redden.

"What's your name?" I asked once she looked back up at me with the prettiest smile.

"Andrea, but people call me Andi."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jonah."

"Nice to meet you too Jonah." We ordered her drink then moved out of the way while waiting.

"You have really pretty eyes," I blurted.

"Oh, thank you." She blushed and pushed up her glasses again.

"You're really beautiful. Everything about you... I'm sorry I probably sound like a creep right now." I shook my head. My ears were blessed with the sound of her laughter. "I'm not usually this awkward...um...I just think you're really...uh gorgeous...I'd really like to get to know you better, Andi."

I was a mess. My palms were sweaty and I couldn't think of the right words to say. I just knew that I didn't want to forget her. I looked down at her, worried she would think I'm weird, but my worry went away. She had a huge smile on her face and giggled.

Her drink had just been out on the counter. She went to grab it, then came back to me.

"Call me sometime," she said handing me a slip of paper. I smiled brightly as she walked away.

"Andi," I whispered. I walked back to our table.

"Jonah where are the napkins?" Iris asked.

"He was too busy flirting with that girl." Jack laughed.

"Did you at least get her number?" Corbyn asked. I didn't answer, I just smirked and held the slip of paper up. They all whooped and patted my back.

"Her name is Andi," I said, imagining her in my head.

"She sounds really special, but can someone please get us some napkins?" Iris laughed.

                                     ***

"What are we doing for New Years?" Iris asked. We were all spread around the couches doing our own thing.

"I'm staying in a cabin with Andi," I told everyone, not being able to hide my smile. We had hung out everyday for the past week or so. I was almost certain I had fallen for her.

"Jonah you met her a week ago. Is that a good idea?" Jack asked.

"We've hung out everyday. I know her more than you think I do."

"Still, I don't know if that's safe." Daniel shook his head.

"I'm twenty years old, I can handle myself with this girl."

"I have an idea!" Corbyn blurted.

"What?" We all asked.

"You guys don't want Jonah alone in a cabin with this girl, but Jonah wants to be with her. Perfect compromise, we all stay in a cabin too."

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"That's not a bad idea," Zach commented.

"No way. She'd never let me bring five people and a baby to her parents cabin."

"Why not? Just ask her. She'll have to meet us eventually." Jack shrugged.

"Fine." I stood up and went into the kitchen to call Andi.

"What's up Jonah? Ready for this weekend?" She asked.

"About that. Do you think my band mates could come with us?" I asked hoping she'd say no.

"Yeah of course!" I internally groaned.

"I don't mean to intrude. They don't have to come."

"No, it's fine. They're all welcome. We have four bedrooms, but my parents aren't coming so if they can fit they can come."

"You know my band mates already. Zach has a girlfriend and a son so they'll come, too."

"Sounds good. I can't wait."

"Me neither." We said goodbye then hung up. I slowly walked back into the living room.

"So we can come?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah," I said quietly.

"Yay, now you won't die."

"I don't know what your problem is, but Andi is the sweetest girl I've ever met. She's literally perfect."

"We'll see," Jack said under his breath.

"Come on guys. Jonah is a good judge of character. I'm sure she's just as sweet as he says she is. Calm down," Iris said.

"Thanks Iris."

                           *****

A/n

Short chapter sorry guys.

Do you think Jonah's right about Andi? Or Jack?

Let me know in the comments! Love you guys!!