43

Zach's P. O. V.

Iris and I fell asleep, but I woke up while it was still dark outside. I rolled over and hung off the side of the bed while I reached for my phone that was still in my pants pocket. Then I went back to cuddling with Iris under the blankets. The time said three in the morning.

"You okay?" Iris's sleepy voice said. It was the cutest thing I had ever heard.

"Yeah, I just woke up. It's only three, though." She took my chin with her finger and turned my face towards hers.

"I'm glad we came," she whispered.

"Thanks for dropping everything and leaving last night," I whispered.

"You're welcome." I pushed forward and kissed her. Even with the tiniest of kisses, I still felt a burst of energy.

"Wanna go to the pool?" I asked.

"At three in the morning?" She laughed. "It's probably closed."

"It's not closed when you're best friends with the manager." I smirked. I got out of bed and went to our bags. I threw her swimsuit to her then went to grab mine. I put it on then saw Iris at the mirror.

"My hair is a mess." She laughed. It was music to my ears.

"It looks amazing," I said coming up behind her. She turned around and I swiftly snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her into me, connecting our lips.

"We'll never get to the pool if you keep doing this." She laughed, pulling away.

"You're right. Gotta save some action for down there, right?"

"The poor people who have rooms near the pool. You're so loud!"

"I'm loud? You should hear yourself."

She jumped on my back and I carried her down to the pool. We knew it'd be freezing, so we went straight for the hot tub. I turned on the jets then got in with Iris.

I had my hand below her waist and I kissed her neck. I started to pick her up to put her on my lap, but she stopped me.

"Wait, hold on. The jets feel good," she said.

"I can make you feel better."

"Just five minutes," she said sighing. I just laughed at her. She closed her eyes and rest her head against the tile. I continued to kiss her neck, not caring if she was focused on me or not.

"Okay I'm ready." She pounced on me without warning, sending water everywhere. She sat on my lap and I held her in place, not wanting her to float away. She pulled on the ends of my hair while we kissed, making me softly moan. It was like our lips were glued together. They were inseparable.

"Iris I really love you," I said on her lips.

"I love you so much Zach. I never actually returned your promise earlier."

"It's okay, I know you feel the same."

"But I want to tell you. Zach, you know how when you pull a string on a guitar or a cello and it vibrates the whole thing? That's how you make me feel. You make my whole body vibrate inside and it's like I always have butterflies. You make me so nervous, but in the best way possible. And my heart just beats out of my chest anytime I'm with you.. It's happening right now, feel it." She took my hand and put it on her chest, the thumping of her heart very noticeable.

"I-"

"I'm not done. You were right when you said we've been through so much that we can't stop loving each other. Through all of the terrible shit that people have thrown at us, or that I've thrown at you, we've stuck through it all. That's how I know that you're the only one for me. You always were. Jack always told me that there was a guy somewhere just waiting for me to walk into his life and become his world. I never believed him until I met you. With all the fucked up things I've gone through and done, I wouldn't change any of it. Because one simple change could turn my whole life upside down. One thing could keep me from meeting you. That's why I'm so glad that shit happens. Without it, I wouldn't be here with you. And I never want anything except for this. Me and you."

"I don't know what to say!" I gushed.

"Don't say anything," she said copying me from earlier. She caressed my face, smiling at me, before slowly leaning in. Our lips grazed each other, until I leaned forward and pushed them together.

"Let's go back to the room. I'm starting to turn into a prune," she said pulling away a few minutes later.

"Okay." We both got out and dried off. I turned the jets off then we ran back to the elevator. Iris distracted me again to help me not get scared. She thought I was joking, but I wasn't. When she's kissing me my mind goes anywhere but where I actually am.

"I'm actually tired now." She yawned.

"Me too, but I need a shower first." I was gonna ask her to join me, but we both needed a break. And my stupid self forgot to bring more than one condom.

She showered after I did then ran and jumped into bed with me. We got under all of the blankets and wrapped our arms around each other, intertwining our legs.

"I love you," I said kissing her nose.

"I love you too." She kissed my nose back. I smiled and she put her head on my chest before falling asleep.

                                  *****

A/n

Alright guys. I have made a very very very difficult decision. I'm going to make two more chapters and then this story will be over *cries. Let's not think about the end for right now okay? *sniffle. Let's enjoy the chapters while we have them. *sobs.

51K???? Thank you so much!!!  I love you guys