44

Iris's P. O. V.

Zach and I checked out and left the hotel. We stopped and got donuts on the way home. We walked in and were greeted by Rose and Wes. He walked over to us, giggling and gurgling, excited to see us.

I picked him up and kissed his head before tickling him. Zach did the same. I pet Rose before taking the donuts into the kitchen.

"We brought donuts!" I yelled, soon hearing footsteps from various places in the house.

"Guys I gotta go!" Jack yelled running and sliding into the kitchen. He had pants on, but his shirt was on backwards and he had his shoes on the wrong foot.

"What's up with you?" Zach asked.

"And are you sure you wanna leave the house like that?" I asked. He looked down and quickly switched his shoes, then his shirt.

"Nicole finally has a free schedule so I'm spending all day with her. I'm so excited," he squealed like a little girl.

"Why hasn't Nicole been free?"

"She has modeling gigs, fittings, and interviews. Like everyday. She said her assistant got the dates messed up so for once she's free."

"Have fun," I said laughing as he ran to the door, fixing his hair.

"Are you not the least bit worried about this?" Zach asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well if she really wanted to spend time with him, she'd make time. Don't you think?"

"Zach, Nicole and Jack are different from us. They aren't as involved as we are and that's okay."

"I'm just worried about Jack, that's all."

"He can handle himself. He's done it before." I took a bite of my donut.

"You're right."

***

"Knock knock!" Christina came through Zach's door.

"What's up?" I asked sitting up in bed.

"I was thinking we could hang out today?"

"Yeah sure. Let me get ready and we can go wherever you want."

"I just wanna go shopping."

"Okay. Give me half an hour or so." She nodded and left, closing the door.

"You're leaving me today?" Zach asked. He was laying down, but he reached for my hand.

"Yeah, I need a girls day."

"Fine, I'll have a guys day with Wes." He laughed.

I got up and went into the bathroom to shower. I dried my hair and turned my curling wand on. I put on my black skinny jeans with a white crop top and a jean jacket. I curled my hair then added some mascara and chap stick. I put on my converse, grabbed my phone and purse, then walked over to Zach.

"I'm such a lucky guy," he mumbled.

"What?" I asked sitting down.

"You looked beautiful walking into that bathroom and you look beautiful walking out of that bathroom."

"Well I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed him then kissed Wes's forehead before walking out. I walked down the stairs to find Christina kissing Corbyn on the couch.

"Is Corbyn coming with us?" I asked after they pulled away, both smiling.

"No, I won't get in the middle of your day," Corbyn said. We said goodbye then ran out to Corbyn's car.