40

Iris's P. O. V.

"Jonah did you get everything?" I asked. Jonah was released about two hours after we got there.

Zach and I made sure to get some medicine for that stupid poison ivy. Which we figured out that Andi sent us through on purpose. We all stayed as far from her as possible, and we tried to convince Jonah to, but he was blinded by what he thought was love.

"Yeah, I just wanna get back to the cabin." He started walking away, but stumbled a bit. I came by his side and wrapped my arm around his waist to help him walk. We walked back to the group and made our way out to the car.

When we got back to the cabin, we all tried again to get Jonah to listen to us. Nothing would work. No one could convince him that Andi was evil. It was like she put a spell on him.

We were all sitting on the couches watching a movie. Jonah had his arm around Andi and they were all smiley and stuff the whole time. It was disgusting. I don't know how he could stand to be that close to her. She'd give us all dirty looks when Jonah wasn't looking.

I decided enough was enough. I texted Jack that I was going through with the plan, but we had Daniel fake the phone call. I called him so his phone would ring, then he left the room saying it was David.

"Guys, bad news," he said coming back a few minutes later.

"What's wrong?"

"David just called. He said we need to be in L. A. for New Years Eve. He says he has an idea for the fans and he needs us back tonight."

"What? You can't leave!" Andi said, a bit too loud.

"Why not Andi? We have to listen to David," Jack said.

"Can't you just talk about the fans tomorrow or something?"

"David said it was really important. We gotta go."

"Let's start packing. If we leave by three we can make it before midnight." It was a little past two at that moment.

"Guys, you can't leave. We were gonna have so much fun tonight! Come on Jonah," she said turning to Jonah. She batted her eyelashes at him and it was like something clicked in him.

"Yeah, can't we just stay for tonight?" He asked.

"It's David. We have to go."

I saw Andi lean in and whisper something in Jonah's ear. His eyes went wide. She looked over at me, then seductively bit Jonah's ear.

"Guys we gotta stay," Jonah said quickly.

"I'm sick and tired of this," I stood up. "Jonah! I get it, she's beautiful and perfect in your eyes. But she's a monster! She sent Zach and I through poison ivy, and she broke your nose! Can't you get it through your head that she's not who you think she is!"

"Iris, she's right here! Why are you calling her a monster? She's an angel. That was the horse, and I'm sure it was Zach's fault. He always runs into poison ivy."

"I do not-"

"Jonah, she's right. I did send them through poison ivy. And I did make the horse break your nose, but it wasn't on purpose! Jonah, I love you." She started grabbing onto him but he slowly started backing away. "I just get a little excited sometimes. I don't want anyone to take you away from me."

"Jonah, let's go." I pulled his arm back. We had all prepared for this and all of our things were already in the car. Zach had squeezed out with Wes and went to pack Jonah's things so we were all set. We made our way towards the door.

"Jonah, just give me a chance. I'm crazy for you! I'm crazy in love with you. Haven't you heard, love makes people do crazy things? That's all this was. Please understand."

"I can't believe I believed you over my friends."

"No, Jonah please." She was reaching for him, but I stood in the way.

"Andi, leave us alone. Your plan failed."

"No! Jonah is mine!" She pushed me and I fell back onto the hardwood floor. She slowly walked to Jonah and he slowly backed away. Everything started to get blurry, but I fought to stay conscious.

Zach was holding Wes, but Jack and Daniel went to get between them. Andi started fighting the guys, trying to get through Jonah.

"Jonah take Wes and get to the car!" Zach said. He ran out of the house with his bag in one hand and Wes in the other. Zach rushed to help me stand up. I caught my balance, then fell right back down again, hitting my head harder.

This feeling seemed all too familiar. This scene seemed all too familiar. I was lying on the ground and everything got blurry and the noise started to fade away. The last thing I saw, was Jack and Daniel on the floor and Zach facing Andi with a knife in her hand.

Then it went black.

                            *****