Ben Platt is why i feel worthless and so powerful at the same time pls assist

Okay my dudes.

I don't know what the fuck a Drabble is hold on.

Well this isn't a Drabble.

Think of it as an authors note but it still has to do with DEH or more like Ben Platt.

So I feel like shit lmao.

So I was in the car today and my voice is gone so I couldn't sing over you will be found (turns out my mom is Platt trash #1) and we were just listening to all the things Ben Platt has done and we ended up listening to the pitch perfect version of Magic by B.O.B (to which I cried)

And I was thinking of how young Ben Platt is.

I mean he's only a year older than my brother, and like 9 years older than me (his birthday is four days after mine rip I'm fifteen)

Also can we laugh at Schiff for a moment I've never heard that.

Anyway here's where it gets interesting.

So I figured I'd do a little math.

//straightens calculator//

Pitch perfect came out four days after he turned nineteen.

NINE FUCKING TEEN

Which means they probably did most of the recording and filming when he was seventeen-eighteen.

He probably landed the role at seventeen.

If you know me you know that my dream is to be on broadway and I plan to go to college at Juilliard and end up getting a degree in musical theatre.

Sorry I'm listening to Aaron Burr, Sir and like I relate Alex I'm sorry.

BUT THE THING IS HE WAS SO SUCCESSFUL AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE I'm sorry for that outburst.

Pardon.

But anyway I'm feelin' pretty useless because I am missing half of my rehearsals (and I know that's bad but I've had a lot of health issues lately) and I really just want to focus on what I want and I want to ask him how he did it.

I'll never be in his place.

I am in no way as gifted as he is. Most musicians never even think about it until they are one. I just want to help people with music and do what I want and with the way things are going right now I'm gonna end up on the streets feeding thirty two stray cats not caring about my health because the cats are all I have left and I'll be depressed and across the street from broadway eating stray bags of burnt popcorn in the middle of New York because I'm not talented enough for that shit.

Anyway yeah Ben Platt probably landed his first (idk) major role at seventeen.

I got two years.

Let's fuckin go.

I love you my Carcrashovercastyoungbloods
-Emily aka foblvr