DEH challenge ((30 days in one))

I promise I have several Oneshots pending

Which one would you like me to work on?

Part 2 Of "It's not heroin, it's insulin, idiot
The Tenor (a kleinsen where they are choir nerds)
A treebros based off of the video in the last chapter and/or in the thumbnail.

Vote or leave requests

Anywho, here goes

1-Honestly I love each and every character individually but I'm Kleinman Stan #1

2-Another unpopular opinion. I absolutely love the soundtrack but when Good For You comes on when I'm listening to the soundtrack and I'm half asleep I will snap up and freaking dance so hard to it.

3-I'm gonna day it and get so much shit for it, but I find Alana's character incredibly annoying. I feel like that was the vibe she was meant to give off, and Krystolyn did a phenomenal job portraying her. I just don't like her character much if at all.

4-Ben Platt is so damn talented it keeps me awake at night.

5-I love Zoe. She deserves so much. She was never happy with Connor constantly there hurting her. I feel like she is a big trooper. Laura Dreyfus is a fantastic actress, and I feel that no one could portray Zoe as well as she could.

6-He is very real character. I feel like he's just a dad, trying to cope without anyone knowing that he's hurting. That's what most people are like. At least in my experience.

7-Of course I would sing a requiem for Connor. I don't know why anyone wouldn't. I mean I can understand Zoe, but she was bound to his abuse for years, and she's suddenly free, and she seizes the freedom and makes herself happy, before realizing that she actually does miss him, and when she does, even she regrets that song a little bit.

8-I'll say it. Alana Beck. I just do not like her character. I think she is excessively annoying and she reminds me of a couple of my friends (more like acquaintances badumpt tssss.) that I cannot stand because all they do is talk and interrupt and get all up in your business.

9-I sang it for my musical theatre class as a grade. I love it very much. Ben's vibrato fits the emotion of the song perfectly, and even though the entire song is based off of a lie, what he is saying isn't necessarily and it's still real cute.

10-I fuckin wish

11-Read 3 And 8 my dudes.

12-Uhhhhhhhhh I don't have one.
I mean when I first got into it I would always skip To Break In A Glove and So Big/So Small, But I have long since been so trash for that soundtrack that I know every song by heart. I can't throw one of my children under the bus.

13-IM GONNA SAY IT AGAIN
LISTEN REAL CLOSE
GOOD FOR YOU IS A GIFT FROM HEAVEN
Reasons why it needs more attention
• the way Rachel says "Well I hope you're proud of your big decision!" All mockingly is a work of art
• ThE GuITaR
• the seamless transition from the chorus to the second verse
• "DOES IT CROSS YOUR MIND TO BE SLIGHTLY SORRY?"
• W I L L R O L A N D S O N L Y S O L O I N T H E E N T I R E S O U N D T R A C K
•Jared and Alana's harmonies at "I don't Mind."
• Heidi and Alana's harmonies at "I'll just sit back while you run the show."
• "Can't erase what I wrote in ink."
• "just let mE OOOOOUUUUTTTT!"
• The gradual crescendo Of The stringed instruments (violins, guitars, etc.) in the bridge.
•The instrumental in the background when it's like "GOOD FOR YOU YOU YOU!" The firs time after the bridge when it's like DUDUDUDUDUDUDU YOU YOU YOU (it's at 2:39)
• The ending harmonies.
• Heidi's grunt at the end.

14-I'm gonna say waving through a window. My friend got me to recreate the scene where Evan is singing that song for her at camp (when I had no idea what DEH was) and we did it for talent show, and I listened to it over and over and over until I got sick of it and I still love it it's just everyone is like, "Evan Hansen. Is that that window dude."
Yes, Patricia. Yes it is.

15-Look at me I'm basic but Sincerely, Me is the whole reason I'm as into DEH as I am. I was in lunch one day waiting in line and it came in my shuffle and I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever heard wowee. (Fun fact I thought Jared and Connor were the same person when I first heard it because Will has a similar speaking voice to mikes singing voice and I thought Evan and Connor were trying to create some sort of Alibi.)

16-See 2 And 13

17-You Will Be Found hands down

18-I think we need to stop stereotyping Connor. Let's face it, from what we got, he was a douch, but he died before any real character development could happen, which makes it difficult for me to have an opinion because I do not judge a stereotype.

19-"Hey, tell your mom to tell my mom that I was nice to you, or else my parents won't pay for my car insurance."
"Oh, Right! One of those secret Email accounts! For sending pictures of your penises to each other!"
The opening monologue.

20-(not direct quotation because the Act two bootleg got taken down off the YouTube.
"How can you tell them the truth, when you can't stop lying to yourself?"
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"How did you break your arm, Evan?"
"I fell out of a tree."
"I'm gonna ask you again. How did you break your arm?"
"I already told you! I fell!"
"Did you fall, Evan? Or did you let go?"

21-"You fell out of a tree? What are you? Like... and acorn?"

22-"He thought you looked really pretty,

ER, UHM

It looked pretty cool when you put indigo streaks in your hair."

23-The Intergalactic bathbomb from lush because he basic.

24-I'm going to have to say the Sincerely, Me choreography, because it kind of just provides an escape from the seriousness of the situation.

25-This lil beauty

26-Don't have one FITE me

27-What does OBC mean? OH OH OH
So like the actor?
Is that even a question
It is actually a toss up because I'm Ben Platt trash but I'm also Will Roland trash thank you

28- Colton because I'm basic and come on look at this precious boy

29- yes but I ship kleinsen more (lmao shocker I know I mean look how many kleinsens I write)

30-It's proof that people like me can make it. I have social anxiety that will send me into full on panic attacks as soon as I have to pay for anything at Walmart. DEH is proof that people notice people like me. People want to help us. I love it because it represents what I go through as a person, and how it brings light into the darkness when it comes to things like this. It shows that everyone deserves a chance, and I love the message it brings, because it is me. Plus, the music justs adds to it. I'm quite a choir nerd, so when there are harmonies as powerful as the ones in Disappear, You Will Be Found, and Good For You, my heart does a little flip in my chest because I'm like, "I have so many options!" When I sing along.

That's all folks

I love you my Carcrashovercastyoungbloods
-Emily aka Foblvr