A/N (THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL)

So this isn't Dear Evan Hansen related but I'll pure a cute photo of Ben Platt in the thumbnail.

OKAY GUYS

So I have a third period musical theatre class and I love it very much.

Well we had a sub and half or our people were gone at thespians convention (including our director) so me, my friend Walker, and his sister, Dylann decided to practice our music for choir (all of us are in varsity)

Well anyway my precious bean Lauren (a senior, also in varsity and very sad that she couldn't go to thespians) tells us to save it for our next period (choir) because she is trying to watch a short film.

So I told her how I really liked short films and animated short films especially.

And she proceeded to tell us about how she was watching the short film that she was featured in made by our buddy Masoom for Thespians Convention.

(I'm so salty bc I'm a freshman and freshmen aren't allowed in varsity so I can't go to thespians)

So she sits down and shows us this video.

Just watch it before reading any further

Now

MASOOM IS A LITERAL SWEETHEART THIS HURT TO WATCH

He was one of the first upperclassmen to actually acknowledge my presence and he's so funny and great and I've never seen him take on such a serious role

Fact is: this is a moving video, to me at least, and I feel like we should get it more views than 176

So help me out and please share it.

Masoom has no idea I'm doing this holy hecc I just think that it is such a work of art and it was made by a trio of high school seniors.

Just get it viral please

I may do a oneshot based off of it.

Lemme know if you want that

Anyway

I love you my Carcrashovercastyoungbloods

-Emily aka Foblvr