Chapter 8- January 13th 2017

True P.O.V

Everyone, no matter how happy they are, has a moment, no matter how small, that they are depressed. That moment could last a second, that moment could last a year, it could last a lifetime, but that isn't what matters about depression. What matters is how it affects someone's lives. How it affects those around them. It's hard for the depression to affect those you love when they don't even know you're depressed in the first place.

Which brings us to the fact that everyone hates at least one part of themselves forever.

Too short.

Too heavy.

Weigh too much.

Have no friends.

Hate their hair.

Hate's there skin.

Hate's there home.

Family.

Nails.

Eyes.

Mouth.

Nose.

Upper Chest.

It really doesn't matter. There is at least one thing. Nobody is ever truly happy with themselves.

Me, I've killed. Majority of my family has as well but I'm used to that. Most of my families souls are drowned in the blood of others, both innocent and guilty. I have as well, so it really doesn't matter.

None of it ever matters, not anymore and it never will.

Killing's once made me sick to my stomach. You have to kill to survive in this cruel world. Especially in my life, this life isn't great, and it has never been.

The abuse and bullying make my emotions kind of fade away until none of it matters.

Because it never will matter.

Chris P.O.V

I sat inside the car silently, none of my family members were making a noise, all of us trapped in a shock-like state.

None of us knew what to do. We were all trapped in a shock-like state, none of us could comprehend it. My baby brother, trying to kill himself. It seemed impossible and if you told me he tried to end his life, I would have laughed my ass off, but the me now, seeing the ambulance right in front of the van mom was currently driving with my little brother held inside.

The van was quiet, well all except for the sound of the engine and my younger siblings occasional gasp for breath. Maddy and Bryan were all tears, nothing but tears fell from their eyes. They were the most shocked, the most hurt by True's attempted suicide.

I was sitting in the front passenger seat next to mom, who was gripping the steering wheel so tightly that her hands have turned a pale white.

Michael was just staring out a window. His eyes were glazed over, he looked almost looked dead if I didn't know he was alive then I'd be scared he's dead. I knew for a fact he was alive because of the fog that appears on the glass.

"C-Chris?" A small tender voice asks out of nowhere. I turn around and see Bryan's tear-filled eyes glancing at me, fear surrounding his eyes. "T-t-true's going to o-okay r-r-right?" Bryan asked quietly almost afraid to ask me. I knew he was afraid I'd tell him no, that his brother was going to die. That he'd never get talk to True ever again. That was Bryan's biggest fear.

"Bryan, True's going to be okay, he's too strong to die," I told Bryan, trying to sound as assuring as possible. I myself couldn't force myself to believe it, but my soul was begging me to. To believe my brother would never die. That he'd live forever and never die.