Chapter 75: February 3rd 2017 |Part Three|

True P.O.V

In less than fifteen minutes we found ourselves directly outside of Club Skyline, one of the most popular and famous clubs in this half of the city. It was made for people over twenty-one but almost anyone can enter, you can't drink anything without ID though. Not that I'd drink anything anyway. I'm not a big fan of alcohol, especially with how my older brother and father were and how they acted when under the influence of a bottle.

I refuse to ever fall under the influence of a single bottle. That bottle only has power if you allow it to. If you don't let it control you then it's just a bottle filled with liquid, a liquid that if controlled correctly is harmless, only if used in the wrong hands does the bottle become dangerous to those under it's influence.

I refuse to ever, and I mean ever, to fall under it's influence. I won't let the bottle consume me like it did dad, and almost did to Chris.

I looked over to Alister, seeing him wearing a smile made it easy for me to believe that he wasn't a mafia boss and that he was just a human, a person who had a great paying job, huge house, and family. Seriously, he didn't page me as a mafia boss but I knew what his real job was.

He kills people, he should scare the living day light out of me, but he doesn't. He doesn't scare me at all. I know he should, I mean he could kill me in like half a second, he could order my death in less than than a minute. But he hasn't and something tells me he won't. I hope I'm not wrong with that.

I smile at Alister, and he smiles back at me, the glow from the neon sign of the club was giving our skin a neon glow and it looks amazing.

I look away, a slight blush appearing on my face, before I looked over at Kyle, who was laughing into his jacket as his boyfriend suffled slightly uncomfortablely with a hard on in his pants. I knew it was completely Kyle's fault but I had to admit it was kind of funny.

I knew Alister owned the club from the way the two guards at the door were looking at him. They were looking at him with calmness when we walked right up, completely ignoring the line. I knew the jack-ass next in line didn't like it.

"Hey who the hell do you think you are?! I've been wai-" The jack-ass began to yell before the guard on the left, the one without sunglasses spoke.

"Mr. Clenevence, welcome, ah, and I see you brought some guests." The guard said opening the door without hesitation for Alister and the three of us. I knew that they recognized Luke to be related to Alister but had no idea who me and Kyle were.

I instantly felt the club vibe upon entering, erotic dance music with sensual vibes had the dance floor going crazy to be one with the beat. I was actually slightly afraid. There were multiple almost naked people inside, with woman barely covering there areas, and men with just very revealing underwear.

I was close to wanting to dart out when a hand grabbed mine snapping me out of my panic like state. I looked to the right, to the person who grabbed my hand, and saw Alister. I smiled at him. His hand was warm, and completely covered mine, as it was almost double the size. I look down with a redish tent of a blush appears on my face. I was loving this.

I allow Alister to gently pull me towards a booth, before leaving me to go get drinks, though I knew mine was going to be alcohol free. I'd never drink. Ever.

I glance around the place with wide eyes, everything looking so bright and pretty in my eyes. Whether it be the couples dancing whether sensually or just friendly dancing, it looked so amazing. Like they had the dance planned out and were just acting all out. I love it. It made everything seem to work with each other. The servers moving along with the crowd to be able to get out of the horde. It was a very well functioning system and it worked efficiently. I was startled when a glass landed on the table, before seeing it was Alister. I smile at him and he hands me a clear drink that I was assuming to be water.

I grabbed the glass and clinked it with Alister. He smiled at me and I smiled back before drinking down the drink, I was right it's water, before sitting it down and looking up to see a hand being held out to me, it being Alister. I tilt my head slightly before taking the hand and allowing it to drag me to the dance floor before I realized he wanted to dance. A red blush took my face over with slight embarrassment before we came to a stop. I looked up at Alister, realizing how much taller he was than me.

He put his hands at my waist, and I put my around his neck, as the music switched to something slower, though still sensual. We danced slightly to the slow beat, the people around us following wherever the music led them.

"I remember the first time I saw you," Alister said suddenly, making me look up at him and tilt my head to the memory. I had picked up Kyle on my bike that day. I giggle at the memory. "You were so different then, but the change has made you stronger I think." Alister said making me look up at him with a slightly shocked look.

His words made my stomach fill with small butterflies that wanted to escape. He made small tingles flow through my body and I did the one thing that felt so natural in the moment.

I crash my lips against his.

Imma leave it there :) I'm a good author.

*complaining reader*
Yeah? Well it's my birthday, be lucky I updated at all!!

So this is a serious question out of all the Night children, other than True, your favorite is Bryan right? I'm thinking about making a story for him.

Later.