Chapter 10- October 21st 2016

True P.O.V

The lesson began. To say it was awkward in the beginning is a lie. He started with asexual. You know like bees? Where they only need themselves to create another. Pretty much a clone.

There's nothing wrong with asexuality. But I knew, everyone who knew that Mr. Troy raped, that sex was going to be...bad. Very bad.

I wasn't wrong.

I quietly pulled my phone out and turned on the voice recorder and kept it on in my pocket in case he said anything...wrong that I would have proof to show for it, I refused to be put in the boy who called wolf situation.

And just as I guessed it got pretty bad.

"So...sexual reproduction," He started a large grin starting to appear on his face as he eyed two students, me and Lea.

Lea is a pretty popular girl. She has spray tan skin and pretty unattractive eyes, brown... like shit brown. But she has large breasts, which I guess most of the jocks appreciate, I know my brother does.

And me a skinny guy with the platinum blonde hair and grey eyes. Why he kept eye raping me I don't know in the slightest but I've caught him, looking at me with lust. It makes me cringe.

"Let's talk about sex!" He proclaimed. He was obviously looking towards the left side of the room. My side of the room. A couple of the ignorant students laughed or giggled the others, who know Mr. Troy rape students sort of looked petrified, like me and Claire.

"Who here doesn't know what sex is?" Mr. Troy asked. No one raised there hand. Mr. Troy seemed to glare at one of the nerds and that nerd, probably one of the raped, shot his hand into the air. Mr. Troy smiled.

"Seems I'll need to go over it for the sake of Mr. Dean." Mr. Troy said grinning widely. Seriously how is this guy not in prison? How is this legal?

"Who can tell me what a penis is?" Mr. Troy asked grinning at all of us, evilly. A couple of the jocks burst into laughter, and a couple of cheerleaders who I can promise you are no longer virgins laughed as well. I even saw Zoe put her hand on the quarterbacks upper, and I mean upper thigh. Gross. I knew Zoe was a bit of a whore but still. Eww.

I know, I know I'm bi but Zoe's a literal bitch and the quarterback, Vincent is a douche bag.

Seriously all the people in my school either suck on someone or get sucked off.

One of the jocks raises their hand.

"Yes, Mr. Green?" Mr. Troy says grinning widely. He must be very amused, the bastard.

"A penis is something you stick in a vagina, Mr. Troy." Will Green says, looking over at Ivy, his temporary girlfriend. Both of them are only in it for the sex. I can tell.

Mr. Troy frowns slightly. Another nerdy, ignorant girl raises her hand and adds, "Unless your gay or bi, then you stick...that...up the anal fashion."

Mr. Troy grins at the girl. A couple jocks gag. Fuck that's why I hate straight people, well most straight people. Their assholes.

"Yes, since this is a gay-tolerant we have to consider gay sex as well." He said grinning, cheeky bastard. "But let's start with the gene of it."

He looked over at me.

"Who in here knows Chris Night?" I tense at the words. I don't just know Chris Night, I live with him.

All of the jocks and cheerleaders raised their hands. Of course, they know my brother, but I knew a lot about my brother, things I don't even think he notices.

Like when he eats waffles he will forget syrup until he's on his last bite, every time. He hates the smell of freshly cut grass. His favorite class is math, yep he's a nerd. He runs his hand through his hair when nervous and aggravated.

"And how many siblings does Chris have?" Mr. Troy asks.

They all answer 3. I frown at that. Last time I check it was 4.

"4," I answer into the 3's. People look around for who said that. One of the jocks stood up.

"Chris has three siblings, two brothers, one sister." The jock says.

"Wrong," I say and this time people look over to me.

The jocks look over to me.

"And how would you know nerd? I'm friends with Chris." The jock said smugly like that was an accomplishment.

"Hi, I'm True Night."

They didn't seem to understand.

"What the fuck does that have to do with my bud Chris? I bet you don't even know him." The jock says. I snort. That got them glaring at me.

The bell rings. I stand up with my stuff and look over to the jocks.

"Like I wouldn't know my own brother." I grin at there shocked faces and me and Claire walk out of a classroom full of stunned jocks and cheerleaders. I win. You lose.