Chapter 70: February 1st 2017

True P.O.V

I wanted to groan out loud when I saw, dumb, dumber, and dumbass. These three haven't seemed to figure out I can harm there bitch asses cause here they are, looking ready to fucking murder us, well, it's gonna be the other way around. I felt Chris tense beside me, obviously feeling for his gun, and when he didn't find it, he looked almost even more petrified than before after realizing he didn't have any form of protection, I'm just going to assume it was because dad never taught him hand to hand combat, that's what the internet is for kids.

The internet is for stalkers to find skanky teenage girls who lift there breasts up when taking a picture and put why to much make-up on because they think it makes them look better when it actually looks like they have caked there face in dirt and coloring, which allows you to generally assume they are trying to hard.

I mean what else is the internet for, other than stalkers to find girls, learning how to self-defend ourselves, and buying things illegally.

"Oh look! It's the little dead beat brat!" The biggest one, one I remember this being the guy I dropped onto the ground after slamming a gun into his head.

"Remember us you stupid dead child?!" The one guys who I kicked in the crouch and punched him in the nose.

I looked at the one guy who hasn't talked yet, was holding a gun towards me and Chris, and I remember slamming this guy into a wall and kicking his head, forcing him to go unconscious.

I didn't like how he was pointing the gun more so at my brother instead of me. I refuse to allow my brother to be killed because these three assholes wanted fucking revenge on me, when Chris wasn't at blame, this time anyway.

"Chris," I say looking at the three, specifically the one holding the ever so dangerous gun. "Move backwards towards that car," I hiss out of my mouth, still looking at the gun, not trusting the three guys at this moment, gun or not, they could still hurt us.

"B-bu," He tried to reject my instruction but I didn't allow.

"NOW!" I snap at him, as quietly as possible, and he seems to back down, and I turn back to the three guys and dart towards them, two shots went off but neither of them hit me, thank god, and I darted towards the biggest one, kicking his legs out from underneath him, causing him to collapse to the floor and instantly jumped over to the one with the gun, kicking it out of his hands and punched him in the face, causing him to fall down, to hold his now very bloody nose.

I turn to the other one and kick him in the stomach, making him take a couple steps back, before he let out a growl and pulled out a pocket knife, and rushed towards me, aiming for my neck. Like I'd let him kill me. I pull one of my three throwing knifes out and when he gets close enough, I dart down, and take my knife, and stab him in the stomach. I jerk my free arm up and knock the pocket knife straight from his hands causing it to crash onto the sidewalk, I pull my throwing knife out of his stomach, and blood instantly begins to pool from the wound. I dart back and glance at the other two, deeming them hurt enough to not follow me and Chris home. I rub the knife on my jeans and stuff it back into my and dart back towards Chris, where he looked shocked, staring at me in a mix of fear and a hint of pride.

"Come on!" I say pulling his heavy ass off the ground, and begin to pull him down the street towards my bike so I could get us home and not have to talk about this ever again, but Chris apparently wasn't having that.

"Since when could you fucking fight?" Chris asks looking at me with the most confused and shocked face I've ever seem.

"I dunno, a while, it's not important." I say speed walking alittle quicker, not wanting to talk about how when I was little I wanted dad to involve me like he did Chris, but that never happened. But we all know that already.

"It is very important," He said looking at my already rushing away figure. "True!" He said rushing forward and grabbing me, pulling me back to look at me directly in the face.

"Your important whether you believe it or not."

                             ˜
Sitting on my bed, only one thing was running though my brain. Was it true? That I am really important. In my mind, I wasn't anything other than on person out of the seven billion on the planet and I'm simply taking up to much air, air another person should be wasting instead of me.

I still don't think I'm anything special, and I doubted Chris' words more than others, times he's lied to mentally and emotionally harm me. It was all in the past but it still existed in my mind. Some of the things people knew happened but never seen it, experienced it. I have. It scarred me, but not all the scars are visible, they aren't seen with eyes.

They can't be seen at all.

A sigh escapes my mouth as I reposition myself to be in a laying position. So this is life, I always really expected something like 'BANG' but that never happened, unless you count the moment I tried to kill myself, that was the biggest 'BANG' I think I'm ever going to get. That was like looking at a door, a open door that all I had to do was walk though and I'd be free.

It sucks when the damn doors won't fucking stay open. A fucking shame.

Unknown P.O.V

A small buzz was felt in my pocket, causing me to reach out and answer the call from the ID unknown, but I knew very well who it was. Only one person had this number, only one person had a need to use it.

"Are you ready?" The gruff voice asked me, I could practically hear the smirk on the mans face.

"Almost."

"Excellent."

I had to completely re-write this and it ended up being shorter than I'd like.
But I still wanted to update for you guys.

I love you guys! You guys don't even understand how much I'm thankful for you all, your comments and your votes.

I'd also like to mention when I started writing this I never expected it to get more then five thousand and here we are now, two hundred thousand and growing. I'm not a writer who plans the story out, and it means alot that this story has grew without most of the plot being ready.

Thank's guys!