Chapter 33: November 10th 2016

True P.O.V

I escaped from the possibility of getting a beating, thank god for that, but I wasn't happy about how. I accidentally spilled a whole bottle of fuzzy soap that was Madisyn's into the tub this morning and accidentally left the water on, thus the bathroom over flooding with pink bubbles and the smell of bubblegum. My family was to distracted to care about me, they were more worried about the poor wood flooring and tiling in the bathroom, and a couple of them hoping I was drowning in the bubbles.

It was sad that I knew they were thinking it but I wasn't going to stand up for myself and react, I'd live with it like I lived with everything else.

I made it to school in pretty much one piece, though I think I left my stomach back in hell, cause my stomach hasn't been my friend the past couple days and I don't know what's up with it, it hurt's both on the inside where my actual stomach and the skin above.

I was at a loss but I wasn't going to make a big fuss about it either. It was probably a temporary thing and the pain would fade away, or it could be deadly and kill me. I want to avoid the latter, because it would probably be more painful than swallowing pills, that was my plan if I needed to kill myself just so you know.

I walked through the large school doors like I did every day and headed to my locker and saw one of my biggest school nuisances, Ian Redds.

People have picked on me saying I looked similar to the albino boy, but honestly, we had many similarities in our appearance but anything I had it was worse for Ian since he had albinism, his skin was paler, and he had whiter looking hair and god he had bright blue eyes. It would be okay to have him around if he didn't talk. The second his mouth opened, you could no longer look at him and think his appearance makes up for it.

Let me explain. Ian, by appearance, looks normal, but something is different up in his head. No joke.

He's pan, which is normal but he also a sadist, in a way. I know he enjoys other people in pain, to an extent, like killing isn't a thing to do. That's another thing. Ian doesn't understand good from bad to him there isn't a thing, there's only do. Which does affect how people see and treat him, or act around him. I honestly couldn't give a shit. He's pretty antisocial, cares more about himself than anyone else in this dull world. Pretty much a psychopath, but whatever it's his life.

He doesn't give a shit about sex, he simply doesn't care if he fucks with someone, or gets fucked, either way. Relationships aren't his thing, never have been, and I don't think they ever will be. He didn't think his virginity was important, not that he has it anymore, he's more carefree about that subject.

Then there's the child-like personality that makes me want to strangle him, but he might be into that shit, I don't know about him. He once dry humped me, and it wasn't playful either. Him being 5"8" my height, I guess, I've been told I look more to be 5"7" he was slightly taller than me, and I knew if I didn't stop him he'd have tortured me with sex toys like the sadist he is and fuck with me. But you learn to love the guy, in a weird way.

It's probably his mixture of personalities and beliefs that he holds that makes me put up with him. The one time I told him to fucking leave me alone he said if I ever told him that again he'd find and handcuff me to his bed and no one would ever find me and in half a year I'd be calling his daddy. I knew then he was kinky and would probably eventually be into BDSM but whatever.

I walk to my locker cautiously knowing this boy was as random as anyone ever was. He'd leach onto and say let's have sex or burst into tears, he changed so often like a hormonal pregnant woman.

I open my locker while he simply smirked at me with his pale face and white hair, his blue eyes stood out the most, brightening up his face giving him an attractive look but I knew he'd ruin it by opening his mouth and saying something either sadist or being too childlike either had negative consequences simply because I almost always felt like punching him square in the face and acting like it was nothing.

I grab some books but hear no words come out of his mouth, which was creeping me out since he was almost always talking when he was around me. Like always, non-stop. I close my locker and look over to him.

He was smirking, dear god.

"What?" I asked just wanting to get over it since this was creeping me out and making me want to get over with whatever thing was in his mind.

He chuckled, and on him, it was creepy as fuck.

"True . . ." He drawled out like it was humoring him and he giggled. Geez, man spit it out. "Let's have some fun together." He chirped cheerfully, damn I knew that's what he wanted.

"God damn it, Ian." I groaned at him. Always with him and the idea of us having sex together always seemed to be on his mind, and I mean always.

"I'm serious True one time, that's all I'm asking for." He seemed to plead, dear god man does he not have any dignity to not have sex with your younger friend? Nope it isn't 'bad' to him. He also seemed so desperate for love, I noticed that early on in our friendship. He has an older brother, Jake, whose already moved on to college and is Washington, learning who knows what, but that left Ian behind and felling abanded. Yeah, he has his mom and dad, but he also has Jack his half-brother, who's an asshole. His parents also are disappointed in him for being albino, which wasn't his fault. He was born that way, it was like being gay, it was something you were born with not something you choose.

"Are you serious?" I ask him, baffled at the boy I've learned to deal with over the last six years.

Ian looks at me, straight in the eyes and nods his head, his eyes do not leave mine. "Please..." He pouted, and dear god he looked like a puppy that's been kicked to the curve. It was affecting me, and I think he knew that as he deepened his pout. I shudder at his gaze, my mental barriers crumbling.

I groan in loss, and Ian knew he won at that point. I grab the back of his neck and pull his head closer to mine, a leaning towards his ear.

"We leave after lunch meet me outside, were skipping the afternoon classes," I whisper in a sensual way. I feel him shudder at my voice, and felt him wrap an arm around my waist and whispers in MY ear.

"See you then, Truy." He said before he detached himself from me and walked off to his class and I just realized he was wearing purple skinny jeans with ripped holes everywhere leaving little for the imagination, but skinny jeans in the purple color looked good on his albino genetic look.

Damn this boy is going to be the death of me, but first, let's see where this even takes us. Not that it's going to take us anywhere.