Chapter 18- October 22nd 2016

Alister P.O.V

Movie night.

Families for years have chosen a day out of the week to come together to watch a stupid movie and attempt to get along. Even my parents did that. And it's a tradition that I've forced onto Luke.

I choose this Saturday to be our movie night, which pissed Luke off. I smirked thinking back to when Luke got home with Kyle.

I heard the door slam open and it closes loudly. I get up from my chair in my personal office, grinning at the thought of the to-be family movie night.

When I walk into the living room I find Kyle being pinned onto the wall and Luke sticking his tongue down the boy's throat.

"Family Movie Night!!!!" I yell, making both of them jump away from each other, Kyle in fright and Luke in shock. I knew Kyle was slightly scared of me, who wasn't scared of me, the mafia boss. Kyle's friend. Yes, Kyle's friend didn't seem to be scared of me.

Luke groaned at the fact that we're going to have a family movie night. Ohhh, they were going to have sex! To bad! If I can't get laid either can Luke! For tonight anyway.

"Come on bro, not tonight!" Luke instantly complained. I smirk at him. That makes him freeze. I knew it was an evil smirk from the look on both Luke and Kyle's faces.

"Yes, tonight," I say through gritted teeth. Kyle instantly started nodding in an obvious submission, not that I was into that stuff, but I appreciate that slight sign of submission. Luke nods afraid. Afraid of his own brother, that's what the mafia does. It's what it's always done.

"Fine! Whatever." Luke says taking Kyle's and began dragging him up the stairs since Kyle was frozen in fear.

"Be down by 4:15!" I yell at them, I get another groan and a door slam. Oh, how I love my brother.

I grin at the thought. It was 4:14, they were about to be late. A creepy smile was making its way onto my face. I didn't tolerate lateness.

Just as I was scheming my revenge, they burst into the room. Fear apparent on both of there face, but they were lucky as the second they sat down my alarm clock, for 4:15 went off. They breathe out a sigh of relief before relaxing, Kyle leaning into Luke, both grinning peacefully. I really wanted that, a person to hold onto my arm, to go to when I'm down, a shoulder to lean on, someone to care about.

I look down at my hands. Didn't I deserve that?

I look up again grinning, hiding my internal feelings with a false grin that no one ever noticed. I grab the remote I had laid out, along with popcorn, candy, and soda.

For a mafia boss, I was pretty relaxed about it. I felt free, from my job, my harder darker side of life.

The movie began to play. The Fault In Our Stars. It's like two years old but I have yet to see it yet so I was excited.

Kyle clapped when he saw what the movie was, saying he hasn't seen it either. Luke groaned, obviously not seeing it yet either but now knew that he and Kyle wouldn't be making out during this film. I smirk at that.

Let's just say we didn't end with that movie. After about 30 minutes of tears about Gus's death and poor Hazel losing the person she loves we moved on to another movie and another. Movie nights lasted till dawn. Sometimes.

It was getting dark outside and Kyle was snuggled into Luke chest, his eyes tempting close completely. I smirk. They are so in love. It filled me with both joy and jealousy.

That's when our front door snapped open. I lifted my head slightly but shook it off. Finn would deal with it. He'd talk to whoever just walked in and if it needed my attention he'd come get me.