Chapter 76: February 4th 2017

A/N:
We are getting close to the end of the book, I know sadness. We are about ten or so chapters away from THE END. I don't know if I'm writing a 'second' book for True but I haven't gotten to that point yet.

True P.O.V

Waking up, I had a smile locked on my face as memories of the previous night ran through my head. I kissed Alister. God, I kissed him!! And he kissed me back! I actually didn't know what I was doing when I kissed him, since it was the first time I kissed Alister. I had kissed people before. Ian. I'm thinking about other kisses I may have had but the two that stood out was Ian and Alister.

I sit up on my bed. I was smiling so much I thought my face might explode. I might serious think this date was amazing. I was finding myself happier than I've been in a while and I've been on one date and got one kiss but it was making me happier than ever.

I glance around my tiny room, a slight frown on my face as I'm reminded of the home situation but when my phone begins to buzz from where it was hooked up, charging. I scramble over to my phone, and turning it on and checking my messahes to see one from Alister, and felt my entire body seem to explode with excitement.

Alister: Did you sleep well?

I smile lovingly down at my phone, my body bursting with little rays of happiness, and that happiness burst when dramatic yelling came from down stairs. I fling my phone down on my bed before peaking my head out of my door, only to see Michael doing the same. He gives me the 'what's happening?' look and I gave him the 'I dunno.' look back along with a small shrug. I step out of my room, and rushing down out of the stairs seeing Chris and Mom having a yelling fight, which was better than the fights that they had before; with me in the middle. Those fights never ended well. Especially since I was always in the middle of those fights. As in they were harming me, and I just took it.

So parts of me wonders why I didn't try and kill myself upon a earlier occasion, and I always remember after I think that. I was hoping they'd change. The sad thing is that they didn't change until after I tried. I wish they'd have changed before but I guess the potential death is what it took.

"YOUR A HELL OF A MOTHER!" Chris yelled loudly at mom, who was looking at Chris with anger in her eyes, it was then that I noticed a man on the couch, the man had a pillow on his lap, but otherwise he was naked. Oh, seriously mom! You slut! "DAD'S NOT DEAD MORE THAN A WEEK AND YOUR ALREADY FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE!!!" Chris yells at mom, who was turning a bright red, herself wearing nothing more than lingerie, which was revealing more than I even remotely wanted to see. Which was way to much in my opinion.

Chris looked at mom with hate in his eyes, "What is Bryan, or the twins saw this?? For them there dad just died and your here blowing a guy who won't remember your name in a week!" Chris snapped at mom, looking past her and towards the guy who was sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette, making me want to gag.

"Wel-"

"Chris that's enough," I said leaning against the stair well, startiling both mom and Chris to death. They both peak over at me. "If she wants to whore herself let her, when she gets a STD or pregnant then she can deal with it, the money flow got cut off when dad died so she'll slowly run out a money, which is probably what that guy was after, so if she wants to give all the money that is supporting is family then let her." I said shrugging my shoulders at how careless mom truly was.

"Mom, can you at least keep it to your room so that the twins and Bryan don't see you whoring yourself off to whoever that guy, and whoever else you bring into the house to 'play'" I said smirking at her before looking at the guy on the couch. "You can leave now." I said giving him my best glare at him, which made the man gulp before darting down and grabbing his pants and slipping them on while rushing out the door. Mom looks over at me with anger very obvious in her eyes, she must have really wanted to have sex. I wonder if she was getting paid for the sexual pleasure. Maybe, not that I really care. I wonder if mom whored around while dad was still alive, I wasn't home a lot, and when I was I was hiding to get away from the abuse that was usually brought upon me whenever I made my presence known. Which is probably why I hardly ever allowed my presence to be known. Ever,

I turn away from the scene and head back up to my room, hearing mom storm away from the living room, probably to her room to sulk about not getting sex, whatever my mom did, I don't care.

I was in the door way when I remembered I never answered Alister back.

I grab my phone to see that I have multiple missed texts, making a frown appear, a small ache in my heart at the thought of ignoring Alister.

God, I'm turning into a love sick wimp. I just need to clear my head and this feeling will go away, I won't feel like I have to have Alister's approval for anything, not that I truly need it now, but that's what it feels like.

I refuse to become a wimpy love sick puppy.

But first, I have to respond to Alister.

Multiple things happen tomorrow.

My G-ma's b-day, dunno how old she is.

The RDMA's.

A slumber party at my friends house.

Thought I'd update tonight because I won't be able to update tomorrow.