Chapter 30: November 7th 2016

True P.O.V

I hadn't been bothered by my family over the weekend, and nothing remotely bad happened so I had, compared to other weekends, a good weekend. Though other kids come to school on Monday, talking about how they're family went to Hollywood for the weekend and I'm standing there, eavesdropping wondering who the fuck wants to know this guy went to Hollywood, when he goes at least once a month, the news is old, but his friends were all on top of it, asking him what he did, if he met someone famous.

I don't have anyone to tell even If I did go to a place like Hollywood, well except Kyle, and I have been to Hollywood before, dad had been forced to bring me since I was only 10 and I had been forced to stay in a hotel room while my family was free to venture about Hollywood.

I walked through the halls, bumping past my peers and them pushing me back, with looks of disgust on there faces obviously upset they had touched me, even if it was to push me away from them.

I walked into the nurse's office since it was lunchtime. Me and her eat together sometimes when Kyle was sitting with Luke. There's nothing wrong with Luke, just the people he hangs out with are full out rude and mean to me, though they kept their mouths shut about Kyle, I would too if I was afraid of Luke, which I'm not, I'm not a pussy like his friends are.

I'm not afraid to pick on my friend simply because he's dating a strong, mafia prince.

I don't think Luke has figured out that I'm Kyle's best friend, he forgets my name half of the time, and the times he does remember he's shooing me away.

I rather leave them alone, since Luke obviously wanted me to leave them alone, and half the time while I'm with them Kyle seems to forget I'm even there since he's too caught up in Luke to look over to me. I know you could call this giving up, and I am, I rather not be involved at all than sit there and be ignored and vocally hated by the people who hang around Luke.

I walk into the nurses office, though the sign on the door said she was gone, I knew she was in there, she always had lunch here, in case an emergency popped up during her lunch, she rather be here than have a student get harmed and have no help while she's out eating at some fast-food joint.

The nurse's office is like a mini doctors office, but instead of feeling like your in a hospital or doctors office about to find out your dying, it feels safe.

There is a couch on the wall, where students wait to see the wonderful nurse named Nevera, but everyone else calls her Nurse Bloom. She had a mini tv, a flat screen one always playing a reality tv show and occasionally Impractical Jokers which come son TRU tv, channel 246 on her tv.

She had plants in the corners and hanging from the ceiling, some of which I've helped plant with her. She had a metal desk in the corner with a couple pictures of her family, her boyfriend, and her cousin, who goes to school here and is living with her since her oldest sister and brother-in-law died in a fire.

Nevera is actually pretty young being only 24, she's still fresh from college and already taking care of a 14-year-old girl named, Nicole, who is still getting over her parent's death, since it happened 4 months ago.

Aside from the normal medical supplies that were stridden against the wall, it was a nice space. She had a small room attached with two beds from sick students to lay on if there sick and waiting for there parents to pick them up or simply because she told them to lay their asses down on the bed. Mainly dumb jocks who thought a bang on the head was nothing, their dumb asses.

So when I walked in I saw Nevera, sipping a Coke snacking on potato chips while watching Impractically Jokers laughing her tiny body off.

"If it's not an emergency come back la-" She started before looking up and seeing it was me, her favorite student, aside from her niece.