Chapter 38: November 24th 2016

True P.O.V

I followed Alister on my motorcycle, letting the mafia boss lead the way, since I had put him in a death lock no more than fifteen minutes ago, that wouldn't swallow down correctly, but I knew it would hit me really hard in probably half an hour but I was just going enjoy the blissful ignorance of not being able to believe I had pinned a mafia boss down.

I don't know anybody else who's done that, and that there still alive.

Yeah, if anyone else did that, they'd be bleeding on the concrete. No doubt. That's one-hundred percent certain.

I drive just as fast as Alister before he looks over to me and mouths race. Oh, you're on.

I smirk, shifting gears and zoom off leaving Alister in my smoke.

I won in the end. He was trying to cheat but cheaters never win in the end, he would have been filled with guilt, probably, maybe not, I don't know or not if he would since he is a mafia boss, and I wasn't going to ask him since I had won, which made me prideful.

I mean, come on, who wouldn't be proud to beat a mafia boss at a race and pinned him in a death lock. I was so proud of myself.

We parked our bikes in the driveway. I push the tiny stand up to prevent my bike from falling, we wouldn't want that to happen.

I looked over to Alister, who was waiting patiently for me to finish parking so we could go inside, and I had to agree, I wanted to go inside, it was getting darker and with darkness came the cold and New York winters weren't friendly to anyone.

I nodded my head at him and we began to walk into the house.

I'll say it again, he had a very nice large house, mansion to be more realistic, but mansions didn't really impress me, since I lived in a big house as well, though smaller than here, I've been here and in big houses to often to be shocked by a large house anymore.

I take my shoes off and put them neatly on the wall, not wanting to take more room than necessary.

I looked up to see Alister taking his coat off, put it on a coat rack, where a couple other jackets hanged, one I noticed to be Kyle's since he wore it almost every day, it was like his signature coat, I'd not see him wearing it because he did every day.

I smiled as Alister turned towards me and nodded his head towards the living room, where I followed him, knowing he intended for me to follow him.

I followed him into the living room, before sitting down sitting my backpack down next to the leg of the couch, before crisscrossing on the couch, sitting to wear I faced Alister most attractive face.

What? It's not a crime to admire beauty, they have museums so technically people went to place to view beauty, but they were going to see what was in front of me, it was like my own private museum.

I wonder how much people would pay to see Alister naked . . .

Probably thousands . . .

"So,"Alister's voice snaps me back towards reality and out of thoughts of a naked Alister, though my mind didn't want to leave there, I would get hard as a rock and that would be embarrassing and bad, to get hard over the mafia boss. No thank you, that wouldn't be a good mix.

Then again hardly anything involving me was a good mix.

"Tell me about yourself," Alister said to me, resting his head on one of his knees, looking adorable. I had to hold down the urge to giggle, which wasn't very manly.

"Not much to tell," I said back honestly. Unless he wanted to know I was abused in a basement and had been raped twice, there really wasn't that much to tell.

"There has to be something." He pestered, leaning closer while tilting his head to the side like a confused dog. Oh god, the urge to giggle got stronger.

I paused to think about it harder.

"I like to hack," I said absently mindedly.

He looked surprised by this but I knew it could be shocking because I didn't do it very often, it was more as a desperate hobby that I seemed to do when stressed, somehow it became relieving for me to do.

"Seriously?" He asked leaning up and looking at me like he didn't believe me.

I nod my head before quietly adding, "I could probably hack into your system no doubt." I said absently looking around the living room at the pictures.

"Nope, now I know your lying." I raised my eye at him, a glint appeared in my grey looking eyes. Then his eyes looked over at me cautiously before adding, "Prove it." I smile at him, knowing his systems wouldn't be easy to beat but it wasn't impossible.

I grab my backpack and drag it over to myself, before unzipping the bag. I pull some things out of my bag to reach my computer, like my gun, one of my boots, I also ended up pulling the wad of money out of the backpack, before finally reaching my computer.

I noticed Alister eyeing my gun with a cautious glance, which I rolled my eyes to, seriously I could have killed you an hour ago, why would I wait to get into a house that's heavily guarded to kill you with a loud weapon when I could have simply slit your throat in an empty park with no one around? Seriously I don't think anybody thinks this stuff through.

I put everything from my backpack up and open my computer, and begin the software, and a clear blank black screen popped up, before connecting to the wifi, before beginning to enter codes and I attacked his computers, which instantly began to try to stop my attacks but my defense was simply too strong for his counterattacks to stop me. I saw Alister's phone begin to go off like crazy and he looked down at it shocked.

"Your . . . your seriously hacking my systems?!" Alister asked in a panic as his phone began to ring by multiple calls but I ignored it all as I continued to pry into his system.

A couple seconds later I was inside his system no problem, I copied everything onto my small flash drive before shutting the program down and closing my computer and looking over to a flabbergasted Alister.

I raised my eyebrow before waving the flash drive in front of my eyes, and his eyes widened when he realized what was on that. Thank god it was a new flash drive and nothing of mine that was important was on it.

I held it out and one of his shaky hands took it, looking at it in shock.

"Y-you seriously can hack." He muttered to himself but I still nodded and grinned at him.

I yawn quietly, noticing how the clock now said 10:12 when it had been six o'clock not long ago. Damn, time flies by quickly.

Alister seemed to notice my yawn before his eyes softened looking at me.

"Come on, I'll show you to the guest room." He said hoisting himself off the bed and began to walk towards where the stairs were, and I followed like a puppy.

He showed me to a room, three times bigger than mine and better in so many ways.

He told me to sleep well, and I instantly collapsed on the bed, feeling how soft it was underneath me. I fell asleep seconds later.