Chapter 77: February 6th 2017

True P.O.V

I think I have mentioned this before, but Monday is my least favorite day of the week. Taken I dislike all days that involve school, Monday is obviously the worst. I hate school, considering all that's happened inside the school is awful.

I frown at the scene I've watched multiple times before, and every time the scene is different by at least one thing. Maybe a new backpack or a new student perhaps. Regardless something is always new to the scene I've seen multiple times.

Kids walked as slowly as possible trying to slow there descent towards the school in a poor attempt to prohibit school from actually happening and yet it was going to happen whether they walked fast or slow. The air was chilling which explained the many heavy jackets that were protecting them from the chilly air. Something I didn't happen to have. That was something that no one thinks about and something I simply haven't mentioned. I'm wearing a light jacket with a small hole in the sleeve on the right arm allowing a gentle chilly breeze to flow up my arm.

I shiver before hurrying towards the school knowing it will be warmer inside, even if by alittle, considering the fact that the AC inside the school is alittle jacked up, it's usually too hot or too cold. I'm actually praying that it's too hot, since I don't have a heavy jacket, no I have a light jacket that is easily removable.

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please be too hot.

Walking into the school I instantly knew I didn't pray enough as I walked into a chilly school hallway just slightly warmer than outside. I shiver yet again wanting to go home but push myself to continue down the hallway towards my locker, seeing Ian leaning against it.

I let out a loud sigh before hurrying towards him wanting to get this conversation over.

"Hi~" Ian said leaning against the locker next to mine, a scary smirk on his face and I simply give him a blank face waiting for him to continue before grabbing the books I need to grab for the next couple classes since I don't want to walk back and forth towards my locker and class today. "Well, I wanted to ask how you are." I could see in his eyes that he really wasn't that concerned about how I am, but that's Ian, I'm used to it at this point, he's nothing more than a evil little shit!

"I'm fine Ian, now what do you really want or else I'm about to leave without you even talking." I say quietly closing my locker and looking at Ian closely to see his hair has grown out, but not very much. His skin was still white, along with his hair. His eyes still blue. He was still Ian and yet I feel as if he's aged slightly, well no shit he has it's been a couple months since we've had a one-on-one chat but we've greeted each other in the hallways, him occasionally winking at me or slamming my ass when I pass way to closely.

When Ian doesn't say anything I walk past him, walking towards Science, thinking about how happy I am that Mr. Troy won't be there when I enter the room.

Alister P.O.V

I still can't believe it and it's happened days ago.

I went on a date with True!

I wasn't a loner who had stayed home while his older brother went out on a date. I got to go on the date, and the fact that it was with True made it so much better than I thought the date was going to be. I never had high expectations on dates considering that every date I've ever been on has either ended in three possible ways.

1.)
A one-night stand and we never talk to each other again.

2.)
They hate me after one date.

3.)
They only want to date me for my money.

Those three things didn't apply for True. He wasn't after my money, he doesn't care about monety. He doesn't hate me after the date, instead we kissed which ended us on a much better note than ever on a date before, and he wasn't a one-night stand since we didn't have sex by the end, and I didn't want to rush this fragile relationship.

The relationship itself isn't fragile but it isn't something to rush, these things need to slowly fall into place and I have a lot of faith that it will.

I smile down at my phone before getting up and sighing, my job was calling and I couldn't ignore it anymore.

I dial my seller and tell him to meet me at the warehouse, grabbing my hand gun and slip it in the back of my pants grabbing my jacket and I'm out of the house, knowing what I was going to have to do, my seller has been slacking. I can't allow him to be wasting my money any longer, I've tolerated it for way to long. I can no longer tolerate Max failing to sell everything I give him to hand out, we're coming out empty, some drugs going 'missing' others simply not getting selled. It's all over for Max now.

˜

I sigh as Max kept telling me the same lies, the same bull and the drug crazed look in his eyes told me where some of the 'missing' drugs may have gone.

"Shut the HELL up!" I snap pulling my gun right out, the three men that I had brought with him snapped there guns out as well and pointed them at Max without a peep or sound coming out during the entire situation. That's what I loved about my personal workers, they do there job so efficiently, and they never complain. I love being a boss at times like this, and then there are moments I can't stand being a boss because everyone expect the best out of you, and pin the blame on you when all else fails. That's happened so many times to me and it gets really old at times. "You've failed me one to many times Max and my patience has thinned to a point you can no longer be trusted." I say as my finger flicks off the safety and I tighten my grip on the gun. "Goodbye Max." I say quietly as I pull the trigger and half a second before the bullet hit I saw all the fear he had been containing inside explode before the bullet went right in between Max's eyes and his face went blank before he fell from his set and laid on the floor lifeless.

Oh, I want to text True.

So I haven't updated in a while (in my opinion) so I typed this up while watching Gordon Ramsey 24 hour to hell and back and world of dance.

:)

I'm such a lazy author.

I'm re-reading the Vampire Claim and I'm having fun doing it!

Oh and my BTS stans, shout out your bias!!

"SUGA-HYUNG!!!!"