Chapter 65: January 31st 2017

Unknown P.O.V

"For once he had his angel," the calm smooth voice whispered soothing the hearer. "The one who unknowingly saved him from the evil hands that delt him life. The one who was brother to the beholder, a previous enemy now came together to conquer the evil forces that had made both of there lives harder than necessary. The enemy was behind them."

The voice chuckled quietly. "Or so they had thought."

True P.O.V

Mom had known what to do when Chris explained what had happened, sure she was upset but she was trying to hide it. We called the police and since Chris had friends in the mafia they made it look like a angry gang member took out dad while the rest of us were out of the house. My siblings took it surprisingly well, especially Bryan. When mom asked him if he was okay, he got up went over to me and said, "He hurt him." Before hugging me tightly. It really warmed my heart. The twins were coping in the ways they felt necessary as they had been daddies kids. Madisyn was trying to cope by helping out more, and Michael was just staying out of the way, which was what he usually did. I don't really understand him as he is really a strange kid but that was fine with me. I mean . . .

Who wants to be normal?

Mom wanted us to go to school to  act like everything was normal, and I wasn't going to complain, I didn't feel safe in my room anymore which was kind of self- explanatory, so I slept with Bryan in his room, and I felt better because A. I was with Bryan and B. I could protect him. It felt weird going to school right after a family member passed, but then again my dad was abusive as fuck and I wouldn't miss him, the only version of him I'd miss was the one that made my family members smile, made there days brighter better than it was. It made me happier to see them happier, and I only wish I had been involved as well, but that apparently wasn't meant to be.

Walking down the hallways were hard, everyone was tense because of the recent school shooting and alot of them were scared so there were police men outside the doors checking students for weapons, they were amaturs as I had a knife on me but they sure didn't seem to find it.

I passed alot of kids, Ian, who winked at me of course, Hiro, who sort of nodded his head in my direction, I was assuming it was a sign of respect since my father did just die, and of course Hiro would know as he is in the mafia. Then I passed a girl know to most as Rain, though her real name was Delilah, she wasn't a girl you messed with, she was, and this is only a rumor, a two-sided person. I heard, and by heard I mean I was sitting in class and overheard to popular girls talking about her, that she was a person who faked being nice just to get close to the person only to break them down. I don't honestly know why she does it but she isn't a girl I've every tried to get to know very well and she does the same, she flat down ignores me and I've noticed she's only friends with the tipically popular bully girls, which might be connected but I don't know nor do I want to butt into her life or personal problems.

I continued to walk down the hallway hurrying my way towards my locker, I needed to get my Science text book, and I needed to finalize my plan to get Mr. Troy's ass fired and in prison.  I needed him to get as far away from me as physically possible with his ass locked behind bars.

I grabbed my Science text book when I made it to my locker and kept my phone with me incase I'd need it. I wanted to have actual proof of what he was doing, as this couldn't go on, I wouldn't allow it to go on any longer. I turned my voice recorder on before I even stepped into the class wanting to catch proof, not caring how long it took. I just wanted to make sure he was caught, and since I knew my words weren't exactly believeable, I needed proof, and catching it on a phone was the perfect way to get it.

I walk into Mr. Troy's room, without a emotion on my face, trying to hide the plan inside my head from outside eyes, as if one of my peers would see the plan and blab about it.

Wouldn't that be cool.

I walked to the back of the class like usual, sitting in my desk, and instantly rested my head on the cool stone desk top, a frown covering my face.

Mr. Troy P.O.V

I walk into my classroom after hallway duty which in my opinion was the perfect way to watch the future victims of mine and it was even better that they didn't even know it yet, all of them unexpecting and innocent, well most of them, the popular ones had lifted their skirts long, long ago and some of the boys couldn't keep 'it' in there pants, but then again neither could I. There was a reason my first class was my favorite. It held my favorite students, my favorite victims.

They were all attractive, not a student in this class were ugly, which was perfect for me, and the ones I had already broken were the perfect reactions and felt so good. If only my wife felt as good as them. I didn't exactly love her, and I knew very clearly she didn't love me back but I except that, she was only in our relationship for sex and the fact that we could 'cheat' it isn't really cheating when your both aware and allowing it. She even helps me get victims by getting them sent to detention, where I could easily pouce on the prey of choice and let me tell you, there are alot of choices.

I looked around at the attending students, and smirked when I saw my absolute favorite. Truth Night. He was the funniest out of all my victims. I wouldn't mind another session with him, but even I wasn't stupid I had to wait and watch for another opportunity to arise with him, until that moment another student will do.

I glanced around the class looking for a female student I hadn't touched before, and when I saw a cute girl whose name was Jessica, I knew she was the one. She looked like a A+ student and if I checked her grades I'm sure that's all I'd find. A evil smirked crossed my face, I've found my next victim.

Unknown P.O.V

"The Devil held him in his crutchs, the enemy was behind him, and he knew he was now facing a new enemy, one he couldn't see, but only predict in movements. The unknown was the worst enemy you can face."

So, I wasn't planning on updating TODAY either but as it came to it, I did, because I lurv you guys!

So, I'm publishing this soon. It's going to be like 99 cents on Amazon, and no, I'm not taking some chapters down and calling it a sample, I'm just saying that it goes to like chapter 55 and is completely edited. It's not up yet as we have to do alot of shit to get it there, so I'll report back on that.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I have five more days of school left meaning *drum roll* more typing time, and more updates!!!!!!!!

Until July and then marching band camp starts and jeez. :(

BYE (for real)