Chapter 45: December 25th 2016

True P.O.V

I can't say that when I was a child I didn't want my little siblings to run into my room and yell, "It's Christmas! Wake up! Wake up!" But sadly I've never got to enjoy that feeling ever, and I don't see it happening in the future either, especially since my youngest sibling is ten, Christmas isn't going to be as important to him when he hit's his teenage years and that's only three years away.

Not that they'll ever involve me in there holiday celebration's, because they don't and they never will.

I woke up in a room I didn't reconize, and almost panicked like crazy. But then I remembered the night before, and realized I'm in a guest room of the Clenevence estate, I wasn't at home, and that was okay, it's always okay to not be there, because there isn't a good place.

And I didn't want to be alone. But somehow I always manage to be alone and without anyone to communicate without anyone, people needed communication, and a majority of the time, I was left without it.

I didn't like that.

I push the covers off my body, looking down at my red pants, and plain white tee shirt, yawning. I looked around the room, looking at everything. The room was plain, in a modern way  that is. The room's walls were painted a nice white color. I liked it. This room was obviously bigger than mine, then again the bathroom in this place was bigger than my room. It had a couch against the wall, with small pillows to decorate it. It had a small coffee table in front of it, with a small glass shape thing in the center, it looked majestic. I liked it, whoever designed it understands what people like. I wonder if Alister designed it. I think Alister might have designed the room.

I really need to thank him, he did come and pick me up from the park on Christmas Eve instead of staying and spending time with his brother and Kyle, who has entered his way into Alister's life through Luke.

Speaking on Luke and Kyle, they were currently going at it, if you know what I mean.

I could hear them, it was a large mansion and it was also desperately quite, meaning even the smallest noise are hearable, and them having sex isn't being spared.

I got out of the bed, and unzipped my backpack, that I had with me at the park, and pulled out my sketch pad and pencils and walked out of the guest room, knowing no one was getting up yet, meaning Kyle and Luke were going to be at it for a while, and I didn't know where Alister was, and I wasn't going to go looking for him, I don't want to upset him.

He is a mafia boss, and if I upset him, he could kill me. It could be his own way of twisted revenge. Since I've almost killed him a couple times, if you remember.

I walk down the stairs, humming quietly to myself, before finding myself in the kitchen, seeing it was 4:56 in the morning, I woke up early, and sat down at the island and switching on the island light on, not wanting to turn the main lights on and wake everyone else.

I lay the sketch pad on the island's granite counter space, before opening it to the next open page, before I begun the think of what I was going to draw, tapping my pencil on the pad for a couple minutes before the idea hit me, I knew what I was going to draw, and it would be my thank you gift to Alister for letting me stay, and maybe I'll give Kyle a Christmas gift, even though it won't be anything like the hoodie I got him a couple years ago, and a smile appears on my face as I smile up at the island light.

I look back down to the sketch pad before the tip of my pencil connects with the paper, and I begin to sketch Alisters head.

Alister P.O.V

I stretch my limbs across my large king size bed, finding myself cold. That's another reason I wanted a person to love in my life, they'd help warm my large bed.

I open my eyes and look at my ceiling before yesturdays events play in my head like a movie.

How could Jamion take a belt to his own son?! I couldn't even imagine anyone wanting to hurt True like that, and those bruises didn't look like they felt comforting, then again any bruise doesn't feel good, in fact they are quiet painful.

I sat up from where I laid on my bed, looking out the window, seeing snow flurry down to the ground, it looked almost peaceful.

I pulled myself out of the bed, before walking over to my large walk in closet, since I was only wearing my briefs, I don't like wearing clothes to bed. It was so uncomfortable. I don't even like to think about wearing clothes to bed. Some day I might sleep naked in bed, but I'd only do that when I had a person in bed next to me. I couldn't wait until I had someone next to me, because that day would be amazing.

I walk out of my room wearing a tee shirt the color of black, and a per of sweats, before walking down the stairs, and walking into the living room to grab my tablet, and I found it laying on one of the couches. I grab it and walk into the kitchen to see a large piece of paper on the island just laying there. Curious I walk over to the paper, and soon see it it is papers, instead of one paper like I had orginally thought.

I push the island chair over to grab the lined paper, and read it.

To however reads this, preferably Alister,

Thank you for allowing me to stay the night, but I don't want to overstay, especially on Christmas, so by the time you read this, I'll be on my way, thank you for letting me stay.

The papers underneath this are my thank you gifts.

Merry Christmas,
True.

Myself out of curiousity lift the first piece of paper in my reach, and flip the paper over and nearly gasp. It was another picture perfect drawing of myself.

I now knew it was True who had drawn that picture that Luke brought to me.

I smile at the paper, before walking out of kitchen, ready to face this Christmas.