Chapter 59: January 23rd 2017

Alister P.O.V

When I heard that one of Jamion's sons tried to kill themselves fear had run up my spine and I had to know which son immediately hoping it was any of the other sons but True.

So when my second hand man Finn came in with a sad look on his face and mutter True's name sadness went up my spine. Let's just say I destroyed my work office at the headquarters, my men who are usually confident around me were scared shitless.

I don't even know why his attempted suicide bothered me so much. Maybe I had gotten attached to the small teen. Life would be to boring without his random popping up. Since then, Kyle hasn't been in the house, I knew Luke was worried and desperate for his lover to return and after a couple days his desperation turned to me, he begged me to have my men find him a bring him back. I refused for one reason, Kyle would come back when he wanted too and since Kyle wasn't in harms way, I saw no reason to bring him back. I wasn't going to drag Kyle back.

So lets just say my past two weeks have been shit, with Luke's constant begging and texting his lover with no response have left a crying Luke in place of the confident version. I wanted my confident brother back but I wasn't going to drag a boy here to do that.

But I was seriously getting tired of hearing him cry.

Back to the True thing, I don't get why I felt so broken when I heard that he attempted to kill himself, but when I found he tried I was so relieved that he had failed. I felt like I needed him in my life for whatever reason.

I wanted to visit him but I wouldn't be allowed inside a hospital without police surrounding me like crazy and even if I did get inside a hospital I didn't know True enough to visit him as a friend, but for some reason I didn't like calling myself his friend.

Which was why I was currently hiding myself away in my home office, hiding from the world and more so from my brother's constant crying. I was slowly getting a headache from my brothers constant stream of crying.

I heard a slight knock from the door but didn't feel like getting it and knew that Luke was in the living room waiting for Kyle to return to him, it was kind of sweet and I knew if I was in the same position I'd be doing the exact same thing that Luke is.

I didn't hear the door being slammed shut for about five minutes, and heard acouple sets of feet, and I was quietly hoping it was Kyle coming to forgive Luke for whatever he did because god lord I was getting tired of my baby brothers tears. I hated seeing him sad like this, and I haven't seen him sad like this since our parents passed away. That was a good excuse to cry over however, even I cried.

I missed them sometimes, like when I eat blueberry muffins, I'm reminded of mom's muffins and how she'd wake us up every Sunday to have a family breakfast. She made the most out of being a mafia bosses wife. She loved dad, and dad would have given the mafia up for her, but she wanted him to be himself and loved every moment. They were happy up until there deaths.

I loved that about them, they made the best out of everything, tried to make everyday a better one which is hard in there career choice, but they tried to make Luke and I's life so much better than it really had to be. I'd never be able to live up to them but I didn't want to, they were the want to have relationship. They never kept secrets, they never fought, they were happy with each other.

I heard a loud voice and that made my head snap up at the voice. It sounded so familiar.

I got off my lazy ass, and walked to the door and opened my office door, walked down the slim hallway towards the living room, where I found Luke with Kyle on his lap but that wasn't where my attention landed. It landed on True.

His pale skin was the same. His eyes seemed more alive than they did the last time I saw him, he might have thinned alittle but I blame that solely on being in a hospital. He looked . . . alive. He looked amazing. His eyes darted to me and they remained on me, not focusing on Luke and Kyle I got snippets of what sounds like apologies to one another but me and True were trapped in a world where looking at one another was all that was needed to live. He looked beautiful in my eyes, and I saw a small rednish touch his cheeks, and it made me happy to see that.

I wanted to get to know this boy, wanted to know him, what he likes, what he dislikes. Everything. I wanted to know why he tried to kill himself, I want to know his every thought.

I wonder through . . .

Does he want the same?

True P.O.V

There he is, the mafia boss in all his glory. He looked as good as the last time I saw him, if not better. He had a tight shirt on, showing off his amazing six pack, and all the muscles. He looked so handsome, I could stare at him and his body all day, and regardless of his amazing body I was drew to his eyes, the brown with speaks of silver made his eyes seem to light up with life and hope for the future and I was wondering if he'd share that hope with others more so me.

I would never get tired of looking at him, he was a master piece and I was a art inspector, I wanted to see every single inch. Stop it True! I felt heat rush to my cheeks at the thought of every inch of him. Mhm, that would be nice. STOP IT!! Well, at least I understand why my brother has sex a lot, if I could, I'd let this man do whatever he wanted to me. Okay seriously brain, shut the hell up. I shifted in my place on the couch, the lower region getting tighter and making me uncomfortable inside my jeans. I tried to not move as much, not wanting to show my discomfort but I don't think I did very well when Alisters every darkened slightly at the sight of me. That's when I remembered . . .

I was in his living room. With Luke and Kyle.

Luke and Kyle had just finished there apologies and they were making out as a forgiveness gestur. It was so sweet. Alister gestured towards the door and I got up and followed him, knowing that those two were soon going to strip and go at it like rabbits in heat. Yeah, my best friend is a sex addict, got a problem with it? Nope, didn't think so.

I followed Alister out of the house, and we sat on the steps of the small set of stairs that led to the porch.

We sat in silence for a few seconds before Alister started the conversation.

"Why? I know I asked you through text but you never gave me the real answer." He said looking over at me and his eyes, oh shit, his eyes made me want to reveal all and it was that moment that I knew I had to tell him as well.

"Um . . . I-i was raped," I admited it straight forward and I don't think Alister expected it before his face went back and forth between shock and anger. "Three times." I knew that made Alister angry, but it made me wonder why.

I think he saw my vulnerable state because he reached over and wrapped his bear arms around my small frame and hugged me to his chest, the warmth suddenly making me feel better than I did moments ago. Alister didn't say anything but at that moment . . .

He didn't need to.