Chapter 32: November 9th 2016

True P.O.V

When the final bell rang, everyone shot up from there seats glad that today's day of school was over.

Unlike them, I remained in my seat while others flooded out. I didn't want to be caught in the swarm of students that were surrounding the hallways and students, which is why I'd wait for a couple minutes before leaving the room. It was my free period and I was in Mrs. Elion's room, she's a teacher who only teachers for 1st and 3rd period, I had her last year but I came in here for her good lighting and quiet room. Other students did the same as me, but it never ended as quiet as I'd like but it was better than some other places in the school, if I wasn't in the library, I was usually in here.

After two minutes I grab my books, stand up, and walk out of the room, after turning the lights off and closing the door behind me where I knew it locked. This door locked if it was closed, and it would remain locked unless someone was in the room, and reopened the door for someone.

I walk towards my locker, seeing students still swarming in the halls, and I even passed Kyle making out with Luke. Kyle was pressed against the lockers with his legs wrapped around Luke's waist. Luke's lips was plastered on Kyle's with his tongue obviously dominating Kyle's mouth. I pass them with a small smirk on my face, glad Kyle had that someone in his life, even though that someone was a obvious sex-addict and was deeply involved in the mafia. But I knew that was the person who just happened to steal my best friends heart, I was glad he had a shoulder, I didn't.

I walk to my locker, unlocking the locker and putting my books back inside since I refused to take my books home in case one of my siblings managed to find them and destroy one of them, they've done it before so I wouldn't put it above them, and I didn't want to pay for another set of school books so I'd rather keep them in my locker.

"You ready?" Kyle asked suddenly appearing beside me, which would usually make me jump, but at this point, it did nothing to me. I turn towards him nodding as I close the locker. He smiles at me, looking me in the eyes as if looking for something before nodding and dragging me down the hallways, Luke following behind.

"You bring your bike?" Kyle asked me, as if I I'd leave it at home. Mom might destroy it, or sell it, that bitch would do a lot of shit to my belongings if she so felt like it. I nod to him, and he smiles at me. "I'm going to go with you." He said it with a smile and looked happy about it but whatever. Let him be happy, it made me feel go on the inside when he was happy.

We walked out of the doors together, Luke eventually branching off towards his own bike with was probably triple the cost of mine, but then again he was rich and had all the money in the world to spend and of course, he'd put it into a very expensive motorcycle. I'd probably buy a one-way ticket away for here but it was his money.

I walk across the seat looking both ways for both me and Kyle's safety, I wouldn't risk Kyle's life for anything, he simply had too much to live for. I, however, would probably jump in front of the car if it would help my situation, though there would be a possibility I could still live which would suck.

I mean who would want to be in a hospital with broken body parts and no one to visit them. That's what it would be like for me, no one would visit, aside from Kyle, and maybe Claire. Maybe.

We walk towards my bike, hopping onto my bike with Kyle behind me, and I heard Luke's bike from across the street and I start my bike as well, Kyle wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head against my shoulder blades, his breath against my tan shirt.

I smile, though I knew no one saw me do it. Smiles weren't something I commonly let other people see, I rather keep my grins to myself. I pulled out into the road and followed behind the bike in front of me with my best friends boyfriend at the wheel, and then we were off to the Clenevence Estate.