Chapter 22- October 27th 2016

True P.O.V

It's been two days since I was assigned detention and my nerves were jacked because of it.

It was all because who was in charge of detention, you know who he is. Mr. Troy. He knew I had detention soon, I saw in his smile widen, his lust filled eyes that seemed to drift to me in his class, more so that usual, and then there was his wife. She was grinning wider too, especially at me and anyone else I noticed had gotten detention within the last few days.

My detention day is set as November 4th. A Friday.

I had a couple days until then, so my nerves would only grow but I can't change it. I'm glad Chris doesn't know I have detention if he found out he'd beat me to death If he knew why he'd beat Union to death. Maybe. I hope my brother would care enough to protect his brother from sexual abuse. Maybe.

It's Thursday which is an a-okay day I guess I mean you can't hate Thursday. It's too close to Friday and the weekend and far enough away from the beginning of the week.

I was currently in the library. No, I'm not hiding there. I'm getting a couple new books for the weekend cause I doubt I'll go anywhere or even leave my room.

It was tough at home. With Bryan still on team hate True, we simply didn't talk.

Though it may not seem like it, I used to be really close to Chris. He was my big bro, the person I looked up to, regardless that one day he is going to sell and transport guns illegally like dad. Even then when I was little and knew, I looked up to Chris like he was a god. In my eyes, he had been. He was the god of gods, the person I loved more than myself.

Then I blocked him out. When the bullying got worse, I decided I wanted to deal with it myself and refused to tell Chris what was wrong. In less than three months we went from best brothers to avoiding each other. It hurt when that happened. It hurt a lot.

I looked around the school library. Overall I felt safe here, it was a space that I was comfortable, which was a rare place because we all know home didn't fit the bill for safety. I could go to Karins, her house had a more homey feel than mine. But I would never step foot in Kyle's old house, that place sometimes gives me nightmares. I swear that guy would have raped us if Karin and Nika hadn't shown up with the police. And thank god the police didn't know who I was, if they had known I was Jamion Nights son then shit would have gone down, though they probably knew my dad as J-mion. His short name only police seemed to know since they didn't know my father's true identity.

I grab a couple of books that look slightly interesting and checked them out. The nice librarian wished me a good day and I left one of my few safe havens and sighed as I walked towards the stairwell, knowing the next bell was about to ring and I could go home.

Like I predicted, the bell rang and doors slammed open the hallways instantly filling up with my peers as they chattered with each other and swarmed towards their lockers while yelling and laughing. I and a few logically people waited for a couple minutes for the majority of students to walk out so that our lockers wouldn't be surround and I went to my locker.

Enter my combination I open the old beaten door, which had been punched many times by my bullies when they missed my face.

Inside my locker was my more important possessions. No one went inside my locker, I had a very good lock. Inside my locker was 1,000 dollars cash for extreme emergencies, an emergency book- the whole hunger game series and a couple horror novels, I also had a flash drive with all my important files, and a small chrome book; which was my emergency laptop. Like I said emergency stash.

I put my school books into my locker, grabbing my side sack and closed my locker before turning and leaving the school. It was a normal Thursday.

Alister P.O.V 😜