Chapter 81: February 13th 2017

A/N: The book totally has less than ten-ish chapters left. There will be a sequel. After a while, I want to have some time with the thought of a 'completed' book before hell hits with writing a new one. *sigh* Anyway, here's the next chapter.

True P.O.V

I sigh quietly, looking at Alister, before looking back down at the ground. "I'm allergic to the stuff."  I know some people are, they just generally don't mention it, people think people who are allergic to chocolate are weird considering most people who consider people who dislike chocolate are crazy because they say chocolate is the best thing in the world, is it the best thing in the world, it's not the best thing in the world. It's awful.

The look on Alister's face though, that is not awful. It's funny as hell. He looked baffled that someone couldn't like; or love; or enjoy chocolate. Considering she mentioned that he loves chocolate.

"H-how are you allergic to chocolate?" Alister asks me. I look at him like he's crazy before getting off the couch and heading into they're wonderful kitchen before sitting at one of the bar stools. I instantly felt Alister following behind me like a lost puppy. He goes around the counter, smiling at me.

"If I knew, I'd tell you." I said smiling at him, when it hit me that I was willingly telling a mafia boss that I'm deadly allergic to chocolate. That's very valuable information. If it got into the wrong hands, people I've pissed off, could very likely use it to kill me.

He gave me a questioning look but I simply shrugged at him. All I remember was I was once given a chocolate bar, for the first time, in first grade, and next thing I knew I had small hives appearing all over me, before vomiting up everything I'd ate within the last couple days. After that it was questionable if it was the chocolate, or something I ate earlier, so they made me eat another chocolate bar under watch of the doctors. Yeah, it turned out to be the chocolate, or well, something inside the chocolate.

I simply don't eat chocolate because vomiting and hives aren't something I want to deal with any longer than necessary.

I watch Alister walk over to the fridge before pulling stuff out, and that's when I simply gave up trying to focus on whatever he's making, knowing he won't use chocolate. Hopefully he won't use apples or nuts either, but I'll examine the food before actually eating it.

I was startled when music suddenly came booming into the kitchen and I looked up to see Alister looking at me, standing next to one of those speakers you sit your phone in. He had a Youtube stuffled list going and I could very clearly tell the song was Starving. I look over at Alister wondering why he picked the popular playlist considering I don't listen to this type of music very often. Probably because it's on the radio all the time. They end up playing the songs over and over and over again until I can't stand the song to even be muttered in my presence. I hate those type of songs, they get annoying, luckily I haven't listened to the radio in a while. For his sake the song hasn't gotten annoying yet.

Alister began to pull bowls out of cabinets, and he began to mix things and before I knew it the song had switched to I Would Like which made grin at Alister as I lip synced to the song.

"I would like to get to know you better," I lip sync. I see Alister lean down laughing silently to himself. I smiled at him as I put whatever batter thing he made into a waffle iron. Ah, so waffles, but knowing Alister they won't be plan waffles, no they'd have to have some fruit in it, probably blue berries or strawberries.

I looked out the window of the kitchen, smiling to myself. Which is probably why I was shocked to feel batter land on my nose. I look up at Alister, just as shocked as he was, as he had a spoon with batter in the flinging position. Before you could blink, I grabbed one of the spare spoons that happened to be laying on the island, before sliding over, scooping a small amount before launching it at the enemy. It landed directly in Alisters hair, making him look over at me with challanging look in his eyes.

I can't even blink before a whole bowl of batter is poured over my head, and I look up at Alister with fake hurt in my eyes, which fooled him greatly, because I the next thing he knew I had the bowl of squished up blue berries flung at him, and by accident knocked over the bag of flour, making the room fill with the white powder, and a small 'ding' to go off which meant the waffle was done.

Alister glared at me, before chasing after me, covered in batter, blue berries, and flour. I ran into the hallway and up the stairs, knowing Alister was right behind me. I rushed into a random room, which I found out was Luke and Kyles, and I found out that because of the moans, and the fact that Luke was fucking Kyle. I instantly ran out of the room and in the hallway, and right into Alisters batter covered shirt. He instantly wraps his arms around my waist, trapping me against his chest, making me stick to him because tbe batter is very stickly.

He lifts me off the ground and my legs dangle for a second in panic before I wrap my legs around his waist, and he pulls me up by putting his hands on my ass, walking towards a room I've never been in before, a nice bedroom, with a great design, it fit Alister perfect because I could tell it was his. Before I could even blink I was slammed against the wall, with Alisters lips against my neck.

Smut? Yes? No? Maybe? Shower sex??? :)