Chapter 69: February 1st 2017

True P.O.V

Parking my bike across the street like always was a new comfort, I had gotten slightly used to mom driving me to school and finally being able to drive myself brought me back to the days before I attempted to kill myself, to the days I was afraid to go home half of the time in fear I'd have to face my fathers wrath. Those days are over, and yet I felt like they were still going on, like everything I'd faced in the past was still happening and I was just pretenting it wasn't.

Yeah, right.

I hoped off my bike, leaving it attached to the pole, my lock locked on it like usual, as I crossed the streets, after looking carefully, and when I made it to the sidewalk, I blended into the horde of students and walked into the school with the large group before exiting the horde of kids and heading in my own direction, I felt rebelious when I did it to. Breaking against the majority. It was really a silly thought though, and yet it seemed to please me more than it actually should have. Well, lets ignore that shall we . . . moving on.

I walk to my locker, unlocking it before grabbing my science textbook, since it was the only thing I had on me, I left my backpack at home, not thinking I'd need it today, when honestly I forgot it but that would be the excuse I'd use.

I walked quietly to Mr. Troy's classroom, and as I silently expected he was still here. I had a feeling the police wouldn't do anything about it for a couple days so I calmly walked into the classroom, walking all the way towards the back where I usually sat and took my usual place, claiming it as mine. All my other peers came in and did the same, not a single student sitting in a different place from yesturday, we had given OURSELVES a seating arrangement. Isn't it usually the teacher who does that or am I just thinking crazy . . . probably the first one.

I waited very unpatiently for the class to start as I really disliked this class and didn't want to be in here any longer than necessary as I knew what happened if you were stuck here after class. I'd never stay after class if I could avoid it, especially to one of the Troy's classes. It was like hell in my opinion, not that anyone particularly cares about my opinion. I heard the overhead bell ring and the class began, it was normal at first, well I thought it was normal until police burst in. One held a gun towards Mr. Troy and the other instantly yelled at Mr. Troy to put his hands up, that he was under arrest . . . for molesting a student and many other potential rape charges. To say I was shocked was one thing. I'd have thought they'd do this after school, but instead they did it in a class room full of students. The police really are considerate.

They hand cuffed Mr. Troy, and lead him out of the classroom, him cursing as they did. Our principal walked in looking alittle paler than usual, she should be pale, her job is our safety and she allowed a rapist to teach her. She's a awful principal. Again just my opinion.

The principal teached us that class period and we went about our day like the police taking our teacher didn't happen, the only thing that was different was our facial expressions. We all looked relieved.

When the final bell rang that afternoon, I was generally curious as to what would happen when me and my brother hanged out, because we hadn't 'hanged' in about eight years so there was no excuse about brotherly love because he has punched me into a wall so many times that love was the last thing on my mind.

I walked to my locker with no encouragement in my steps, I really didn't know what to expect, we have almost nothing in common, in all honesty I don't even know how our relationship lasted when I was younger because even then we had very little in common, guess brothers always work it out.

But would we be able to work it out this time?

I put all my belonging into my locker, since I left everything at home, including my cell phone, I didn't want it this morning. It was simply a very bad distraction. A distraction I didn't want.