Chapter 57: January 23rd 2017

True P.O.V

My head snapped up looking towards the entrance of the school, not seeing where the shots came from, or who fired the gun, but what I did hear was the gun-fire and the screams of my peers as they begin to run down the hallways to attempt to get away from the shooter.

I pushed Kyle towards the open closet shoved him inside, in an attempt to protect him. "Call 9-1-1," I told him before closing the closet and locking it from the outside by twisting the doorknob off.

I knew Kyle was scared but he needed to be strong and call the police now, or we'll have our peers blood covering the hallways and some people are going to die who don't need to. My peers continued to run out of the hallway running up the stairs in an attempt to get as far away from the shooter as possible. I heard some people crying as well, making me a sense that this was an extremely dangerous situation, more so than before.

I creep slowly towards where the shooting is coming from before seeing Marien Jorn.

Marien P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to put a realistic smile on my face before that failed miserably. I could fake this anymore. I can't take this anymore. I can still feel it. Disgust runs through my whole body as I look at myself in the mirror once again.

I knew I was an attractive girl, I had long dirty-blonde hair that was a straightish curly hair that I think complimented my brown eyes and tan skin. I always knew I was attractive but I never thought I was so attractive that a teacher would rape me. Just the thought of me being raped by Mr. Troy caused me to shake with self-disgust and hatred towards myself.

I snap my head up when my little sister Lilly knocks on the bathroom door asking to be let in so she could brush her teeth. My parents loved Lilly more than me, but she was sweeter, smarter, kinder, everything they wanted in a daughter where I was sexier, taller, popular, a cheerleader. They didn't want that, they wanted a nerdy daughter they have one but it isn't me.

I look at the mirror once more and fake a smile before approving it. I look away and let Lilly in, after making sure I had put all my makeup away.

I walk into my bedroom and look around. I didn't want to do what I was about to, but he needed to die. I can't live with him being alive, seeing him every day and him acting like he didn't do anything. I wonder who else he's done this to. How was I so stupid. How couldn't I notice how my peers were afraid of him? I should have noticed, how didn't I notice?!? I'm so stupid!

I walk over and grab my pink backpack, grabbing it before walking out of my room and sneaking into my parent's room looking for one object in particular. The gun.

My father had a hand pistol somewhere in the apartment and I needed to find it, I needed to do this, today.

I hurried and looked around without making a mess as my mom was a stay at home mother, she homeschooled Lilly, but never even asked me if I wanted to be homeschooled, it was never an option for me. Sometimes I wished my parents would ask me if I wanted that, the things that my sister always gets and I never do. But they never do, and I'm not going to ask, I don't want to look needier than I already am.

Then I found it. The gun.

Felicia P.O.V

I was waiting outside my classroom for Marien to show up. Marien is my bestest friend, we were friends before we got popular. I trusted her to never reveal my secrets and she does the same.

I look down at my phone wanting to text one of my 'boyfriends' even though only one of them really had the title and it was Union. The others are for sex only, they don't get to stay the night with me, Union does. They don't get to take me on dates, Union does. After high school, it's going to be me and Union.

Or so I hope. I look up from my message page and scowl, where the hell is Marien. I mean seriously, I know she's doing something if she's this late but she needs to hurry the hell up.

I look back down at my phone, before I heard shots and right when I looked up, I saw Marien holding the gun and felt a slight pain in my lower stomach before I looked down and saw blood.

Kyle P.O.V

I attempt to re-open the closet before I realize it simply isn't going to happen, that's when I yank my phone out of my pocket, unlocking it before hearing another couple shots and my brain praying that it isn't True that's been shot. No, he's too smart to get killed by a gun wound.

I click on the call application and click 9-1-1 and click call, bringing the phone up to my ear.

"This is 9-1-1 what's your emergency?" The telephone operator asks.

"Someones shooting the school," I say in a panicky voice when I hear another set of shots.

"Which school are you at? Are you safe?" the operator asked, and I knew she was typing into a computer getting officers ready.

"I'm at North West High School, I'm locked in a closet," I say hurriedly when I hear a loud scream, making me shrink back into the closet, trying to get as far away from the door as possible. I wasn't going to risk my life.

"Please hurry!" I say quickly before canceling the call. I quickly get as close to the wall as possible to protect myself. I couldn't die today. I refuse to die today.

True P.O.V

I crouch low to the ground watching Marien as she seemed to be looking for a pacific person, she had a target. Right before Marien can shoot another person I step out and raise my hands when Marien waves her gun in my direction. Fear apparent in her eyes. She's scared.

"Marien, you need to stop," I say calmly, trying to make myself look un-threatening. She looked at me with fear, before her eyes became determined.

"I can't True, I have to kill him," Marien said with hate in her voice. Marien was never mean to me, sure she ran with that crowd but she never really hated me. Regardless of the fact she's buddies with Felicia.

"Kill who?" I ask looking around and the set of my peers on the ground bleeding, some not moving anymore, some crying. Some dead.

"Him! He used me! Mr. Troy has to DIE!!!!!!!" She said with fear and disgust in her voice. She was used as well.

"Marien, Marien look at me!" I said loudly making her eyes snap back at me. "I know how it feels Marien, I've been in the same situation. Where he traps you in a room, forces himself on you, and leaves you on the floor feeling used and disgusted with yourself, making you ask yourself what you did to deserve it. I know how it feels." I admitted to her, making her look at me in shock before the tears finally fall, she drops her gun and falls to her knees, crying into her hands. I rush over and kick the gun away from her, before hugging her to my chest, rocking her back and forth.

"You're okay," I whispered into her ears, rocking her, knowing the police were coming and we're going to arrest her when they get here but she needed comfort now. Before she gets locked up.

I rock her until the police arrive and rush into the school taking the scene in at one moment before I looked up at them and gestured to her, and they seemed to get the message.

A policeman crouching on the floor next to me and Marien.

"Where the gun?" the policemen asked me, and I pointed down the hallway slightly and an officer went to retrieve the weapon.

I continued to rock Marien until they told her her rights and that's when I let her go and went to retrieve Kyle from the closet.

When I got him out, he hugged me tightly and after we answered the police men's questions we were free to leave as well, and that's when we decided to go and get Kyle his man back, his man who was home.

Here we go.