Chapter 9- October 21st 2016

True P.O.V

I woke up really stiff. I honestly feel like shit but I can't stay home. Mom would yell at me if I did. I don't wanna be yelled at.

I feel like I disappoint her, in many ways. I think she wanted me to be a daughter or something. Well, she got Madisyn.

I only got up because my phone, the one I bought myself, started to go off.

I reach over and answer it.

"Time to get your lazy ass up and outta bed!" Kyle yells through the phone. Through the line, I hear someone say, "Kyle shut up!" I giggle quietly so Kyle can't hear me. Wouldn't want him to question my manliness.

Again...

I pull myself up and out of my cheap bed, which I had bought for myself.

I look around my plain room. Where my other siblings have bookshelf and posters and expensive laptops, I have....nothing. I mean a few books stacked along the floor but nothing more.

Madisyn has her pageants. Michael has his soccer. Bryan has his archery. Chris has his football.

Me, I have my nothing.

Pityful. It really is.

While the rest of my family stand in the spotlight, being the best to be perfect, they push me away. I don't ask for anything. Ever. Even if I did, they wouldn't give me anything I asked for. I had bought my bike. I buy my clothes. I pay for my school lunch. They only pay for my showers and electricity and the roof over my head.

Technically I could have taken the Senior Math, English, and Science but I'd have to have a parent sign and neither of my parents ever would.

Pity. It truly is. They have a super smart son but they only wanna see his other siblings report cards. Never praise him for his. Ever. I don't even bring my report card home anymore, I throw it away, instantly after school.

Today was a report card day. All his other siblings stressed about it hoping they got a good grade so the parents would praise them...and possibly buy them a new phone...or jet ski. I don't have a jet ski, my siblings however do.

Chris has 5.

Michael has 3.

Madisyn has 4, two are an extremely bright shade of pink.

Bryan has 2.

I have 0. It's sad that the second oldest has no jet ski's while his younger siblings have at least 2. But I don't care.

I don't need jet skis. What I truly want, is something I doubt I'll ever get. My family to treat me like a family.

Which is never going to happen.

I dragged myself to my box 'closet'. No, I'm serious my 'closet' is a cardboard box. That's how small my room is.

Part of me wishes I had one of the bigger rooms cause right now my room is the size of a bathroom, my parents master bath is bigger than my room, that's how sad it is.

A bathroom is probably more important to my parents. Me v.s. a master bath. I think master bath won in love from parents.

Sad.

I pull a long sleeve shirt out of my box and a pair of jeans. I slip them on. I have a tiny mirror in the corner of my room, I look at myself.

As I look into the eyes of my reflection and ask myself why they hate me.

Is it because I'm bi?

No, I don't think that's it. Mom's brother's gay and they still love him.

I honestly can't figure out why they hate me so much. I hardly noticed I had started to cry.

A loud bang on my door snapped me out of my little world.

"HURRY UP YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!! IF YOUR FUCKING LATE I'LL POUND YOUR FACE IN!!!" Chris yelled at me through the door.

I quickly wipe my tears away.

I walk towards the door, and wait until Chris's feet walk away before darting out of the cell, oops I mean room.

I successfully make it out of the house without seeing Chris, thank god, if god exists.

I climb on to my motorcycle and begin to drive to school. Whether it's legal or not.

As always I pull up to the shop across from the actual school.

I walk into the school building, people purposely going out of they're way to either shoot hateful comments or flat down get away from me. Nice.

I don't go to my locker. I keep most of my stuff in a hidden place in the library. I usually have Claire get it for me.

Me and Claire are just friends. She was a popular girl until she spread her legs when she was 12. She hangs with me and Kyle, social outcasts.

Claire has black raven hair, slightly pale skin, and is always wearing eye contacts. Today her eye contacts are a neon purple color. Magical looking, honestly. Her real eye color is blue, only I know that because I remember from before.

It's kind of sad that before when she was still popular, she never spare me a second glance. Now we best buds, but nowhere near as close as me and Kyle.

So when I entered my next class there sat Claire with my stuff and an empty seat, my seat. Although there are no assigned seats in this class everyone sits in the same chair every day. Like clockwork.

The teacher, Mr. Tory is kind of...creepy. He's in charge of detention and every time there is after school detention one of the kids leave's crying. I know why. Claire has been to detention many times. She stayed after to wait for her friend, who had been asked to stay back and heard things. Her friend had been raped. Our teacher rapes kids of both genders though Claire says its more of girls than the boys. But she's seen boys be taken and...used. She herself hasn't, thankfully.

I myself am not one who gets into detention, not since 8th grade but that's another story for another day.

After the first semester ended I've noticed how he'd glance in my direction. Claire noticed too and scared me to death saying that, that was the look he gave the students before he asked them to stay after during detention. She also said he's never given one of those students glances this long, its been 2 months. And he still glances at me.

He's glancing at me like that, now. I understood why the other students kept their mouths shut, the teacher is scary.

He has dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and he's tall like 6"7" I believe.

He's intimidating. He's scary. None of the students like him...well except the ones who heard the rumors and wanna be raped by the Science teacher.

I looked up to the board and nearly groaned. Asexual and sexual. Fuck.

That's not a good topic to be taught by a rapist.

And then the teacher walked back in after being called out for a minute, he walked in with a creepy grin.

Fuck. This is going to be an awful lesson.