Dev's Critical Situation

Hai friends welcome to the new chapter of this story. Thanks for your voting for the previous Chapter. Now in this chapter i give an idea about that how Dev will react to his wedding news.

Dev's parents were happy to see his son's marriage with sonakshi. The first happiest person after hearing the news of Dev's marriage is none other than his sister Akshaya. She knew that her brother loves her so much that's why he is not married yet and always says no for his wedding alliance. She sometimes feel guilty because of her inability her parents were not happy and her brother was sacrifice his whole life for her sister's sake. She doesn't sad about her inability she want to see her family become the happiest family. When Dev will married and become a father then their parents will be happy at least they can see their grand child from him. Now not only Akshaya and both Ravi and Ishwari's fear is how will Dev react when he hear the news about his marriage. They won't hide him about his marriage news. So they will make an video call to Dev. First Ishwari was started that she was aging and she want to see her Daughter-in-law and her grand children. Dev was scolded her mom don't take this matter again to me. If you want to call me to tell about this wasteful marriage matter then i will definitely cut the call and i don't come to Delhi for my vocation. Then suddenly akshaya was speaking to him. He smile on her and ask about her health. Akshaya started crying in front of him i am the only reason for you to avoid the marriage right? Then okay i will go to an orphanage after that you will marry please. Mom and Dad are so worrying about their daughter and son. I can't able to marry and i am not worry about my inability, in fact i can't see myself as a  handicapped person i see myself as a better daughter, sister and better professor in my college. Your attitude is only make me feel as i am an inability person. Do you remember Dev you many times told that i'm your inspiration person then you can make your inspiration person as a shame for her inability. Dev was shocked to hear the news from his lovable sister and he shout at his sister please stop to talk like this. Both Dev and Akshaya were crying. Then again Akshaya was started listen Dev you needn't worry too much about your elder sister and you have also a life, wish,desirers. You want to live your life with your own way. Don't mess up your path between Sister's life. 

We are finding a bride for you and we were fixing the marriage date for your marriage. The groom is so kind, lovable and beautiful. We think she is the best pair for you. Dev was shocked to hear this news and he said that i won't marry her definitely. Akshaya replied to him if your aren't married to her then i will definitely goes to an orphanage. This is not blackmailing you i will definitely do that because i am your sister then i will do definitely do what i say. She asked him are you agree for the marriage? He definitely says no to her then she said that okay i will go to pack my things and go to a orphanage somewhere in the world and i want to hide from you for my whole life. When he hears the word he started crying and please don't tell these type of words next time. He was in a very critical situation and he ask her to time to take the decision. She said that if the decision wasn't good then i will definitely move on from your life.Their video call was ended.

Dev was shocked for his marriage news. Yes he avoid his marriage because his sister can't be married then he wants also that he won't want to be married. He don't wants to make her sister to feel about her inability. He thinks that When he is married then his sister will also think about her inability because of her inability she can't be married and she doesn't become a wife or mother for some person and worried about her situation. He is in oscillating mode, if he is married then after their marriage life his wife will separate his family and if he isn't accepted this marriage then he will lose her sister.He thinks about that his parents was to see the grandchildren's. If they seen their grandchildren's then they didn't ask me for any other wishes. He is in  clear plan that he don't want to lose his family. so he make a plan about his marriage life and smiled about his plans. He again call them to parents and he said that news to his parents that he is ready to be married. He also ask about the sonakshi's family detail that makes him plan will be very strong and he thinks that the plan will be work out for his marriage life. He makes an wrong plan for ruining his life.

On the other hand Sonakshi was only thinks about Dev. She saw him only on photo and she always thinks about their romantic talks. She is started to fullfill her dreams and she believe that Dev will definitely complete her fairy tale.  Poor Sonakshi without knowing the Dev's plan she is in love with him. Who knows that what will be write on their fate we will watch it wait and see...

This is the end of the chapter. Thanks for the guys who are reading the previous chapter and special thanks to the friends who are voted for my previous chapter.....