Shocking Plans

Oh, no, oh, no, it's also a dream. She hits her head on the pillow.

I am damn sure about it, it's not a dream. Then why could his mother lie at me?

She huffed in dismay and not wanting this sad beginning of this day, please don't play with me Dev, I am really a poor girl. I don't know why I am addicted to you this much, she frowned at herself.

I proposed him and he smiled brighter which I had ever seen in my life, his happiness can see through his eyes, he hugged me and scooped me in a bridal style and I hugged him before fell into asleep.

Is he gone Mumbai through early morning flights?

No way, the first flight time is around 10 AM only, the fact is he is not coming here, I am dreaming in my own world, I don't know why I am behaving like a teen girl, angry at my own self for this dream proposal.

Then one more thing is bothering my head is that stupid foreign client. What he said the name in the phone call, yeah, Angelia, I hate her very much.

Whatever it is, I have to tell my feelings to him instead of waiting for a proposal from this dumbo. But what if he says, I just want to marry Angelia, she has accepted for the surrogation and the problem is over because she is an American citizen. What could I do? If he blabbering those things, then definitely I would kill him, she huffed in dismay and getting prepared for Mehndi function.

Sonakshi, trying to deviate from the thought of Dev. She forcefully places a smile on her lips, not try to show the upset on her face.

Why are you looking so pale? Did you feel drowsiness, her one of the relation the old granny and the female gangs were surrounded her and asking about her pregnancy expecting a positive response from her.

Dadi, I am just tired, and last week only I had my periods, so don't be in a hyperactive mode, she huffed in dismay.

Why? Do you guys had planned for later? Or we have to consult the doctor, she asked in a worried and concerned tone.

Indian females are always cliché type, they have to arrange to marriages for their daughter and soon expecting a child from their daughters, they never gonna change.

Aunty, please, could you prepare for this day instead of questioning me like a disobedient student. I will tell you, if I am pregnant, ok, just stop your stupid questions, aunty, she yelled at the lady which is around at her mid-forties.

Is there any wrong? It's been already 6 months of your marriage. If we are expecting a child, it's not our fault, Sona, another lady, said to her in dismay.

Ishwari arrived at the house and she was welcomed by Sonakshi's father and mother. After their formal gestures, Ishwari searched for Sonakshi. Kannika brings Ishwari with her to search Sona.

These generations people are not going listen to our words, they are delaying the child and if the child once born, they were stopping feeding to them, I have to feed my son's till they are turning to six, dadi, blamed her and the lady gang also joined at her and nodded their head in approval.

Enough Dadi, I have my works, I gotta go now, you guys are never gonna change, she rolled off her eyes at them.

Look at her, and her talks, is this way to speaking to the elders, I think she has a problem, that's why she didn't pregnant, and she is acting like a very well matured good girl, she doesn't know how to respect elders then how could she respect her husband, maybe he could find someone else, a lady who is jealous at Sona for having such a great man to be her husband. The whole gang also jealous of her and tried to make irritate her.