Sonakshi's Bold Decision

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev was barely look at her sleeping beauty. Then he scoop her into his arms and he took her into his bedroom and place her on the corner of the bed and he fell asleep on the other corner of the bed. Dev was woken up very early in the morning and he saw her sleeping silently and left washroom to take bath. Dev was ready for the office at 7 a.m sonakshi was in asleep. 

The sunlight from the sky is makes her to woken up, her head was paining because of her tiredness and not taking the food at night. She was in drowsy state and she took some time to realize that where is she, she saw that Dev is ready for the office and he smiles at her. She suddenly woke up from the bed and she was confused that he smiles on her and she said to herself it is a daydream sonakshi. Then she realized the last night events and gets irritated on him and she ready to leave his room without seeing his face.

Dev was waiting to talk with her but she left from the room without seeing his face. He called her "sonakshi", she isn't listen his words and move away from him. Dev was going fast and he held arms to turn around her. When he held her arms sonakshi was shouted in pain, because last night he held his shoulders very tightly and it became makes her pain."What do you want Dev? You want to fight again with me? Please leave me alone my shoulders were pain and i am so hungry and i felt faint please leave me", she shouted at him.

Dev saw her pain through her eyes and he leave her arms. Sonakshi i want to say you something, he told her. But she never listen his words and move away from him. In general or some days before he gets irritated with her behavior but now he feel bad on her. At least he wants to say sorry to her for the yesterday's night but it isn't the correct time for ask sorry because he goes to meeting today, so he left his home to the office.

Sonakshi saw him that he left the home and some empty feelings fills her heart and she took some decision. She is ready for the office, she done both breakfast and dinner for her and took into her office. Pooja noticed that sonakshi was dull,she would open her mouth to ask something but she thought that it's her personal issue, so it is better to shut her mouth she said herself. Sonakshi smiles on pooja and she started to working.

In Dev's office, he has meeting with the foreign clients. His meeting was successfully completed with them and they are happy to bond with his project. Foreign clients were interested to his project and they want to invest many other projects with him. They were give an approval for his project and congratulate him and they left the office.

Dev team members were came to him and congratulate him for his new project. His higher officials also congratulate him for the project. If he completely done his project then he definitely got the promotions. His team members were ask a treat for him and they said that we want double treat on sunday. He smiled at them and yeah definitely i will arrange a party for you guys and later i will say the party place, it may be my home or somewhere else, he replied. Some one in the team member said that, the time came to his wife he got a project successfully and another person was accepted his thought and he said that yes he is the luckiest person to marry a lucky girl. He gets irritated because no body will wish him for his hard work, they said them because of his wife only, he got this project, "What nonsense is that?", anyways he just smiled on them and he assign some work for his team members to done this project quickly.

Dev was called his mom and said that he got an approval for his new project and i got an promotion very quickly, if i done this project successfully, he told them in a happy tone. Their Mom  and Dad were also congratulate him and blessed him. Akshaya also congrats her brother for his new project and don't forget to give gifts to sonakshi, she said. He just replied ok to her. Dev's parents were want to talk about his honeymoon but if they said in front his sister, she feels something bad for her, so they don't talk anymore about his marriage life and they cut the call .

Sonakshi was very upset and she like this then she will definitely insane in one day, so he took some decision to change her mind behavior. She called her parents and chatted with them after their chatting she felt quite relief.In the lunch time Sanjay, Pooja and Ashwini were came to eat with sonakshi and sanjay looked that she was sad and he asked her, "Is every thing ok?, Why are you look so sad than the day before?" She smiled on him and said nothing ya i am alright.

He want to ask something to her but he shut his mouth because he wants to ask her privately not in front of their friends. In their lunch time Sonakshi asked her friends that "Is there is any nearby ladies hostel?" Her friends were shocked and why are you asking about ladies hostel? she replied that her husband were went to Foreign for his project and he came only after two or three months and he told that living alone in this apartment isn't safe, so better to search for any hostels nearby your office is better for your safety, she finished. Her friends were not believed her words but they knew that something going to be wrong between their relationships. Sonakshi noticed their eyes and she found that they not believe her. So she replied them, i was fight with my husband yesterday that he was going to America alone and i don't want to talk to him. He is consoled her but she asked them is that any girl will be accepted her to separate the newly married husband. They replied definitely "No" and she continued that my husband is a work holic. 

He doesn't know the time and food, his whole concentration is only on work but he loves me a lot, when she told that word her friends started kidding her and she brings a fake smile on her face. Pooja told that "Thank God, Sona", i really worried about your morning condition and hugged her for the sign of relief. Ya i knew that and that's why i told you guys. Her friends said that they want to meet her husband, she replied them that ya you will meet them in one day. 

Sanjay asked her again in the sign of disbelief "Are  you ok, sona?" She smiley replied him ok and i were upset with his absent. Then her friends gang started to kidding her with her husband and she fakely accepted that she is in love with home. After their lunch they were going to their works. Sonakshi wants sanjay and pooja helps to find a girls hostel and they assured that they will found the hostel for them for only two or three months. She thought that it is better to live a separate place instead of living with the cheap man apartment. Now a days her anger on Dev was increased and whenever she thinks about her life, it was ruined by only him.

From the childhood age up to the before marriage, she lives her life very peacefully. But after her marriage a person named a word "Husband" came to her life her life path looks like only stones and stabs. He never behaved like a husband not only the husband that he never like a human and he doesn't know how to treat a girl, she gets irritated when she thinks about him. Sona "What are you doing? Why are you thinking about that insane?" you want to concentrate only on your job not on him and she toughly took her mind to the work.

In the evening Dev was came to home at 6 pm and he waits for her and he wants to ask sorry to her. Sonakshi came to home at .7.10 pm because of the traffic she went late to the home. She saw that Dev was sitting on the sofa and watching TV, she ignored his presence and move to the washroom for fresh up her. Dev wants to talk with her but she never saw his face so he simply waits for her come. She was in the kitchen and cooking for the dinner, she cooked for her only and she took the dinner to the table and started eating. 

Dev was waiting for that she will call for her dinner but she completed her dishes and washes the things in kitchen. He was very disappointed on her and he lost his peace and call Sonakshi and said that i want to say you something. She crossed his hands in front of him please i don't want to talk with you and i shift to the new place as soon as possibe, she replied. "What are you saying?, Dev asked in shock". 

How Dev will react to her new decision? Is there again any fight between Devakshi? Lets wait and see....

That is the end of the chapter guys. I am eagerly waiting for your comments. Thanks for the people who are replying for the Dev's dream and it will be open up later. Thanks for the readers.