Feelings

Hi friends, welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Sonakshi had changed her dress. The doctor also reached the hospital. He was waiting outside the room. Once the receptionist and doctor were arrived he knocked the door, she gets irritated and opened the door. When she saw someone is standing behind him, she shut her mouth which is she ready to yell at him. 

Sonakshi this is doctor for your health check up, he introduces him to her. She just smiled at him. Before she allowing the doctor into the room, she call dev inside the room to speak personally, so she asked permission to the doctor. Excuse me sir, please five minutes we will be back, she excused him. Dev excused him and get into the room.

Sonakshi was partially opened the door, so he can't able to see her completely, once he entered into the room he was shocked by her sexy look. His eyes were distracted from her face and searched her entire body, she looks so hot, he thought. The another second he scold himself for his cheap thought and misbehavior. What are you doing? she asked. 

Sonakshi, i know you angry on me but you want to understand something that your health is not good too, you can't able to breath continuously, half an hour before, he told her condition to her. That's why i arranged a doctor for you, now he can monitor your health, that you are good or not sonakshi, he replied her.

Arey wow, i am really happy that you are caring for me, how cheap you are, because of your guilt you arrange the doctor for me. Thank god you have the guilt too otherwise i may be die today. Okay you are arranged the doctor for me then how can i meet him with these idiotic dress she asked him. Sonakshi, what is the problem that if you are wearing this dress, it isn't looks like idiotic, its suit you more than your regular boring dresses, he told her without knowing the knowledge of what he said, he understand lately that what he was said. 

Look, Mr. Angry Bird, am i looking like boring in ordinary dresses? Just stop it, and you are crossing your limits, today you have already crossed the limits don't make me again anger, she yelled at him angrily. Relax sonakshi, relax, took my blazer and you can wear it that may be covers your body. Please try to cooperate with me, many times i accepted that i was wrong today, please forgive me sonakshi, i never done this mistake again, first your health is main important thing for me sonakshi, please i am sorry for everything, he ask apology to her from the bottom of his heart. 

She was angry on him and she knew that she never forgive him for this mistake. She took the blazer of him and wrap her body without wasting of time with arguing him. can i call the doctor now, he asked her. She nodded him in agreement.

The doctor came into their room and check her heartbeats were normal or not. Because of the fear he gives to her to losing her virginity her heart beats were increased rapidly. She look so tensed and she was suffered from fever too. Doctor injected a syringe to her to relief from fever. When she saw the injection she started fuss like a child when she saw the injection. Doctor what is the need for all, tablets is enough write, she asked him by suppressed her fear on injection. No tablets work lately, it's better when we go through injection, he told her. No doctor, please she pleaded her. Dev was smiled when he saw her expressions that she is fear on injection like the child. She kept her hand away from the injection but he move forward and hold her tightly to show he hand to the doctor.

Sonakshi, don't worry, it won't pain you a lot, just 5 seconds only, he told her. Sonakshi, you know something even i have fear about these injections too when i was in 9 years old, i was  fall in sick, the doctor was very strict to inject syringe into me, you know i am very naughty boy in that age. The doctor came near to me and you are interested in what i did to him. She followed him curiously and nodded him as yes, i hugged the nurse and the doctor put the injection to that nurse, after that she asked him curiously.