Decision

I know, I am sorry for entering in your personal space but I didn't keep quiet, I am very excited to see the grandchild, she said to her. What happened Sonakshi, why are you looking so trembled.

Ma, actually we have decided for adoption.

What are you saying, Sonakshi? What is the need for adoption? You guys are married for only adopting the child? I am waiting longingly for holding his child, I don't think so, you guys will cheat me, she fainted.

Sonakshi, Sonakshi, what happened? What are you thinking deeply? Why are you looking so pale? Is everything ok between you guys? Dev behaves rudely to you? She raised so many questions which she kept silent.

Nothing ma, we are fine. I am just shocked to know about this forced marriage, he didn't before tell this to me, he is fine and we are happy, she said to her in a flow and didn't look at Ishwari. Ishwari looks amused but didn't say anything to her.

Sonakshi, she again called her.

Haan ma, I am sorry, I forgot to inform my parents that I have reached Delhi safely, so I will come back after calling to them ma, she said and left from that place.

Ishwari knew that she something hides from her and she didn't know exactly whether they are happy or acting to be happy in front of me. They aren't acting I think so, because he invited her parents for her birthday and they were coming to Delhi together, I don't know what is going on between them, I have to talk to him about his life, she thought.

She chit-chats with Akshaya, he entered her sister's room. So these two girls are talking very longingly, may I enter girls, he asked them by making a serious face.

No way, it's just about the girls talk only, so you should stay away from it, Akshaya told him in a strict manner. I am really felt bad for Sona, I don't know how did she bear with your tortures, I think I am right, isn't it Sona?

Sonakshi lost in her own thought and she tries to escape from him. She didn't hear what they talk to her.

There is no reply from her then both brothers and sisters are turned towards her. Sona, she shooked her. She came to the reality and seen the question look from Dev and Akshaya.

What happened di, she queried at her.

Nothing, what happened to you? Are you ok? Till now you have chatted with me, what happened suddenly now, she asked her.

What happened suddenly means, I Hmm, I mm, I am just tired because of travelling di and I think I need a rest if you don't mind can I take some rest di, Dev can chat with you, she replied to her.

Oh, take care Sona, do you have a headache? Do you want to go to Doctor, she is asked her.

No, di I am fine, If I take rest then I will be ok, you guys have fun, I will leave now di, she said and ready to leave.

Dev had a thought to ask about her health but he doesn't want to hurt her sister unknowingly. He knew that she won't get jealous on her own brother but at the same time he doesn't want to feel her sister that she doesn't have any partner in her life, instead of asking anything, he kept shut his mouth.

Dev, why did you asked about her health. She looks so pale. Did you care her like this way in Mumbai too, if you ask about her health then would you lose your teeth? I really felt bad for her, you have to take care of her, don't behave rudely at her, go and give coffee to her, she ordered to his brother.

Di, she will be fine, I knew she had this much of uneasiness when we are travelling, she is taking rest, I will talk to her later, I am here to talk to you and I have pretty sure that she won't consider it as a big deal, if I didn't ask about her health, I don't want to behave like the serial type husband ok, she will take care of herself, I am just missing you, so just came to talk about your job and your colleagues, he replied to her by frowning at her.