Pure Bliss

I think you are an "intelligent dumb", she replied him politely.

"I am sure now, you had gone crazy", how a man could be intelligent and dumb both at the same time.

Yeah, you are the example for both intelligent and dumb Mr Dev Dixit, she giggled at him.

*************

After landed into Mauritius, they were invited by one of the Taxi drivers, of the hotel which was already booked by Dev.

You don't know, how I am excited Dev, I never ever thought, my dream will come true in one day, she giggled and leaned on his shoulder, while sitting inside the passenger seat.

"Really! Dream!!" with me or to travel Mauritius, he raises eyebrows at her.

Hmm, maybe both. Since my first dream is to travel this world as much as I can, but not alone, I dreamt with the love of my life, but it has happened, at last, she chuckled happily.

It's my pleasure then, he replied by placing his lips on her hairs.

May I know your favourite destination place, he asked her by tugging her hairs behind her ears.

Well, she sits straight and stared at him happily like a child, my destinations are to travel all around this world, no matter but my favourite is to travel Islands, she said him excitedly.

Mauritius also in my favourite destination part Dev, I am happy at least we are here, she jumped in her seat.

I never knew that this Honeymoon trip makes you look super happy. Don't worry; we will travel often maybe once in a month or twice in a month, he said.

She looked at him happily; I never knew that there is a very sweet person was living inside you Dev.

You know, I hate you very much, when you scold me on our marriage night, I was really upset with you and even cursed myself for marrying you, but who knows, and you will be changed within these seven months.

I don't know, how I developed feelings for you, but it has happened and you even accepted it, I am on cloud nine when you even proposed to me yesterday night. We had consummated our marriage, just looks like a dream Dev.

I believe this isn't a dream either, she said and snuggled to him closer.

Don't worry, no one will wake up you and say you this was a dream. I am with you Sonakshi, and I will be there for you till my last breath, he mumbled at her.

Once they reached their hotel, they were welcomed by the Hotel employers, and they went to their allotted rooms.

By the way, I have forgotten to ask you something Dev. How many days we were spending here? She asked while placing their luggage's on the couch.

Oh, yeah, we are leaving by tonight, he shrugged coolly.

She mentally rolled her eyes. I don't understand one thing, you are completely changed, and I didn't expect this stupid humour side of you.

"Did you remember something?"

"How did you behave on our wedding night?"

"Like an Angry Lion", but now, you reflect the complete opposite of you, she exclaimed.

"Lionn!" Me?

Maybe I am angry at that point in time. I never even knew that I will behave like this, the angry side of me is from my childhood and you know from my birth to till now, I have just hatred to live. "Why everyone in this Earth doesn't deserve their happy life?" Why there is partiality, if we were born in this world, that's why I hated to marry.