"I Don't Want to Hurt You"

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Sonakshi prepared breakfast for both of them and place it on dinning table. She is waiting for his arrival. He came from his room by wearing Violet color T-shirt. He looks so handsome today and violet color is her favorite color and she just stared at him and said herself why he is looking so handsome then he turned her eyes in some other directions when their eyes were met.

He came and sit on the table, she served breakfast for both of them. They were eating their breakfast peacefully. In between their breakfast she asked him that she prepares lunch for him or not. He looked at her and said, that is not necessary and none of your business. Her face was broken when he said like that.  She knew that it isn't her business but if she isn't asked then she doesn't knew that she cook for both of them or not and she want to give back to him but she thought this isn't correct time to fight so she just simply had her breakfast. 

He saw her face changes when he said that word and felt pity for her. Sonakshi, why i said like this  because we are gonna to separate after two years. If i addicted to your food or your help then i will miss your food and it took some time to live without your food, you know something when i first came to Mumbai, i felt sick because this hotel foods weren't take by my body and i took more than six months to change my food habits like that and i really missed my mother's food. Your cooking is also well, if i once addicted then it became bad habit for me so don't consider anything about wrong.

She isn't believed her eyes, really he is consoling me but why, the same situation was faced by her at that time he angrily said some rigorous words but now he is sweetly said that the reason behind his word. "What happened to this Angry Bird?", Sona are you in dream, she barely looked at him and bite her hands to believe that isn't dream. It is became paining when she bite her hands and looked at him the confused look. 

He saw her the weird look and asked her, "Hello Madam, What happened to you?" She nodded at him the sign of nothing and started to eating. She is confused that he was praised for her cooking. He never behave like this, what is going wrong with him? He isn't fought with her from yesterday and he never used the hurting words to hurt her, he is changed or he is anything wanted from me? Arey god, "Why this angry bird confused me this much?", Sona its better to asked him instead of confused with you, she told herself.

She raised her head to asked him, "MR.Dixit". He looked at her the sign of "what". MR.Dixit, are you ok? she asked. He gives weird look and asked her that what is wrong with you are you adding poison for my food or some other tablets to murder me. Thank god, he never changed and he never believed me that idiot man how he react like that, angry bird, she said herself.

Tell me, sonakshi why are you staring me like this. Enough Mr.Dixit i am not like this type girl ok and if i add poison or some other tablets then i also eat this food, then i have also get sick or disorder. Please use your mind before asking anything to me, she replied to him. Ok then what is your question? why are you asking me like that, he asked.

You are already giving me the answer for that question, she replied. "Come on, i don't understand that what you said, say anything directly. Actually Mr.Dixit from this morning you are praised me and you are consoling me for hurting and you never used some ridiculous words to me so that's why i asked you that "Are you okay?" but you  proved me that you never changed and you simply under estimate me like the way daily you do. By the way thanks for your clarification Mr.Dixit.

Oh, you thought that i will fight you everyday, he asked. "Of course, why not?" she replied. He move forwards to her and hold her hands and said that listen sonakshi i don't want to fight you everyday and i hate when girls cry even i have a sister and i want to always make her happy its only my life long wish. I knew i hurt you but i don't know that the exact reason of why i hurt you like this, whenever i make you cry i have fear of that it would make hurt my sister and i respect her. My parents teach me how to treat a girl. I respect girls who are  the truly persons. 

I have some other reasons to hurt you and because of that i hate the girls and i don't have faith on them except two girls in my life one is my mom and my sister. But i don't know about you that your'e genuine or not. Whenever i fight with you, you always give me back and "i thought that i don't want to hurt you" but situation make me to behave like this in front of you. My life was different i saw the girls only do anything for me and i also judged you like this but my judgement is right or wrong i don't know but its better to avoid judge you and i have decided that now on wards i am not fight with you and i sorry for everything behaving like this, he finished.

She was shocked when he completed the whole speech, how he can behave like this. She never sees this kind of good behavior. Basically he hate girls and that's why he hates me but what will make him the sudden changes and she can't even believe her eyes that the man is really Dev or not. From this marriage, he knew the only thing that he hurts her but now he asking apologize for me and he said that he never fight with her. I thought its a nightmare, she told him. He replied her that it isn't night mare sonakshi, its really true. You do your work and i do my work, i think its better for both of us he smiled on her.

"Please stop it, Mr.Dixit. Don't give me heart attacks like this". I never imagine that you behave cool like this and please i want to take sometime to realize that you really changed or not. I don't know about you but i knew the one thing that your parents and sisters love you a lot and you also love them but i don't know the what is the reason of the sudden change on me. By the way if you realized that you were wrong then its happy for me, she finished.

But Mr.Dixit, you are surprised me today, i knew that our marriage life will be broken in one day if you aren't angry with me can i ask you somehting, she asked. Yes sonakshi, now i said that i won't hurt you, you can ask me anything, he replied. I want to know the reason that why you marry me if you aren't interested in marriage life then why you spoil my life, you don't have find any other girl for this or if you told me once this condition before the marriage then i would stop this marriage but because of your mistake my life was collapsed and i don't have any other option after our relationship broken, you have a child and you live with that but how i live after this break up, she asked with teary eyes.

I am sorry, sonakshi. I don't have answer for this but if you are really a good person then you will get better future partner than me, he finished. She looked at him  angrily, wow as you said before you never hurt me but now seriously Mr.Dixit how you can say to your wife that she will get better life partner in future and i shame on you and i really hate you and note the one thing that you are my first and last life partner, if our relationship were broken or not i am not like the girl to move on and to get another person in my life and if my fate is to live alone the whole life then i don't care about that and i never apologize you , she left.

He followed her listen sonakshi, " I am sorry but please don't think past live with present". I don't want to hurt you anymore and please forget about whatever happened in your life and i want to ask you something that we want to make a friendship, you will accept me as a friend, he asked by holding her hands.She just stared at him.

Is sonakshi ready to accept his friendship? Is Dev really changed the point of view on sonakshi? What will happen next. Let's wait and see...

That is the end of the chapter guys. Don't forget to put your comments. I hope you like it. Thanks for the voters and readers. Happy reading.