Dev's Apology

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Sonakshi get frustrated because of his behavior and she don't have any other way to escape from him. She just hate her fate and slept on the hall. Dev was in confused state that she is right or not but now he feel bad for her condition and he take an assurance that he never cross her life and went sleeping.

On the morning, Sonakshi was ready to office and it is Friday, Dev were invited their friends party for on Sunday, he want to take along with her party, so he decided to say better to her to now otherwise if she isn't accepted then he search or postpone this party to some other days.

In kitchen she was cooking for her and he goes to the kitchen and take a glass of water to drink and he place the glass soundly on the floor after drinking the water but she never listens to him, then he murmured a sound, she was busy with cooking, his all attempts were ruined. He get an idea to turn her face to him, so he shouted "Lizard, lizard!" he thought that she would scream loud and came forward to him but she's behaves like a deaf and just looking at him angrily.

Her reaction was quite disappointment to him and its better to start a speech instead of trying these idiotic things. Before he started the conversation, she started that "What do you want? Why are you behaving like this? Your blackmail wins over my anger Mr.Dixit and what you really need? In this early morning you want to fight with me? As you already blackmailed me that you will spoil my brother's life and i don't have any other way escaping from this prison and i am already late for my office", if you want to argue with me then you will argue at the evening now please leave me alone and i don't want to see you, she finished without seeing his face.

He gets anger by his words and ready to say something but she left from the kitchen and ready for office without seeing his condition. She angrily ready for office and she took a saree because there is lot of saree's were gift for her marriage so she took one of the saree and wear it. On the other hand Dev was ready for his office. Both of them came from their at the same time. Both of their eyes were met. They stand stunned by seeing each other face.

Dev wasn't noticed well sonakshi in their marriage but now when he see her in saree she was mesmerized by her beauty and his eyes were forgot to blink. Sonakshi also stared him like a doll. Both of them came to concentration when his phone was rang. He took his phone, his mom was calling her and he just talk with her mom as usual things and his mom asked him "Where sonakshi? she is nearby you?" He replied "Haan ma" and gave phone to sonakshi. She took his phone and chat with Ishwari. After their phone call she give his phone to him without seeing his face.

She turn around and went to Dining table to eat. She sat and started to eating. Dev was came there and he also sat for the breakfast. She looked at him like questioningly, Dev said to himself "Thank God", she looked at me and he started, i am very hungry and i think you also prepared a breakfast for me. Sonakshi just looks at him weirdly and serve breakfast for him, fortunately she cook the same dish for lunch. She offered her lunch to his breakfast and then she went to her chair, she started eating her breakfast very fastly.

Dev think that she never cooked for me so she start argue or talk with me but she serve her lunch food for me, Oh know, how can i say about the party to her. He saw her, she took breakfast very fastly, he told her that  "slowly no one will be take your breakfast, she just ignored him. He has another idea, he had the breakfast and said that "wow its really superb taste, your cook is also like my mother taste, he finished but he said this statement truly, he really like her dish. She just saw him an angrily look without saying anything, she left from the table and puts the plates on the sink. He lose his patience but this isn't correct time to argue with her, even he has also no time to argue with her.

He finished the breakfast and washing his hand. She took the Key for the home both of them had separate key. Basically she will went office after him but today he is ready late for his office than the previous day. Both of them came from the home at the same time. She just looks at him and he is ready for locking the door, she is ready to took a cab for her, so she went to the lift. But he called her, Sonakshi  stop, she looked at him the sign of "What?" Sonakshi i am sorry for whatever happened to your life, she gets irritated and said herself again drama. She don't want to create any scene here, so she simply smiled on him, ok i forgive you, she left from him without waiting for his reply.

He suddenly took her hands to stop, she gets irritated more by his behaviors, Sonakshi really sorry for everything and i can drop you in your office, he finished. Ok thank you Mr.Dixit and i know you, if you give lift for me then you would say something that you need money from me that's why you came with me and your'e like a cheap middle glass and something like that blaw blaw, she said him, please just leave me alone and she take her hands from his hand and went to the elevator. She book cab for her in elevator. He stunned by her speech and he also joined with her elevator, there is some other people's in the elevator so both of them avoiding their talks.

When the elevator came to ground floor, she wait for the taxi and he took his car from his parking and reached near by sonakshi, he saw her last time to took her into the car but she refused him. Her cab was come she enter into the cab, he get an idea to follow her but already he late for his office so he took her path to his office.

Sonakshi was thought, he was over reacting, seriously he want forgive from me, never sona he never going to changes his behavior, you don't waste you time by thinking about him, you do your work silently, she said to herself and went to office. Her friends were smiled at her and pooja was looked mesmerized her saree look and she said her "Sona you look so hot today". Is there anything special and i knew that why you came late to this office, your husband was stunned by your beauty and he never left you to the office, she giggled at her. Sona fakely smiled on her, please stop it pooja, don't start this kidding at this early mornig, she replied to pooja. But pooja never give up to her, i know sona, you gets frustrated because you and your husband has no enough time to romance guys, she finished with giggling. Aswini interrupt her, enough pooja we will start it on lunch and now we go for our work. Sonakshi was think that something was going wrong with him, she then started working with thinking about him. 

That is the end of the chapter guys. If it is possible i will update it on tomorrow otherwise i will update it on Saturday or Sunday. Don't forgot to give your comments. Thanks for the readers and voters.