Devakshi's emabrassement

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters. Sorry for the late update but now on wards I will update it on regularly.

Sonakshi was busy with her office schedule, in the lunch time their friends were went to canteen and they wants to meet her husband, she don't denied their request but assure that she will introduce her husband in one day, but she knew that she will never intro her husband to them.

In night, he arrives at home after her arrival and search her in the house she was reading the book. He think that it's the correct time to say about the party. He goes in front of her and he looked at him, i want to say something, he told her. She nodded him the sigh of yes, actually i arranged the party for us. She interrupted that for us, which party? she asked.

In my office my colleagues were asked me for the party of our marriage, so, she asked so  i agreed them to give a party, he finished. She asked ok why are you saying this to me? As i already told that they want a party for our marriage and they want to see you. She interrupted one second they want to see me but why? I think you aren't an idiot we are married and they want party for our marriage that's why they want to meet you, he finished.

She burst out into a laughter, she took sometime to control her laugh, he gives an weird look on her. "What?" he asked. First tell me one thing that you are gonna to introduce to your team mates as your wife, right? He nodded her i don't know you are a big dumb by controlling her laugh. He asked "what are you saying, Sonakshi! i look dumb for you?" She replied him, "of course" in which angle you gonna introduce me as i am your wife and how it is possible?

"Are you mad?" we are married few weeks back then why are you asking these chilly questions? "Oh i am sorry! Dev that i forgot that we are married, wow what an explanation i want to remember you the one thing that we are married and our relationship isn't going to live long life, it's gonna be ending soon then why you want to introduce them as your wife? It's better to say a truth to them that we are just strangers and not couples and we are gonna end our relationship soon,she finished. "Sonakshi", he shouted her name soundly, she asked what?

She continued that what is the need for this all? We aren't like a normal couple and both of us were hating each other then there is no need to introduce me as your wife. We aren't behave like a friends too we are couples only for outside the people but we only knew that what is our relationship. I don't need the identity as your wife but i just need a respect from and i knew that i didn't want to expect from you but please if you want to respect me then please call off this party. I don't want the identity as your wife and i also knew that you don't like this middle class type girl as your wife and you became shame when you introduce these middle class as your wife,  so it's better to call off this party, this will be safe for both of us, she left from there.

Sonakshi just slayed him and he doesn't felt that how much he hurt her, he just shocked by his words and then he thought that she should right. How he introduce them as his wife and he never likes her then she is correct and he is also forgot about their journey of our life and he decided that it's better to call off this party. He really felt bad for her if there is some other girl in situation i don't know what to do  but now what she said is all are correct and it's better to hide her from my team mates otherwise once they were separate then they give advise or some pathetic looks to him and they ready to enter their nose to his personal life it's better to call off this party, he decided.

On morning, he wakes up lately because it is a weekend. He came up from the room and went to kitchen to drink water and also to search her. She was in the guest room and she do some exercises for her healthy body. Exercise only make the people to healthy and perfect fit and she has a habit of doing exercises from her school days. When she became married, she has no time to do exercises, it is Saturday and holiday for her, its better to do start some exercises. So she went to guest room with her yoga dress. She wears sleeveless top and night pant. 

He started search her in the house. He has a doubt that she has a job in Weekend also, so he went to the guest room whether she was there or not. She isn't locked the door just closed the door without locking. She do some exercises when he opened the door and was stunned by her look. He never sees her like this before he was stunned by her sexy look. Because of exercising her body was in full of sweats and it adds more sexy look to her. His eyes were denied to move from her body. He just starred at her. She is doing exercise from the backside of the door, so she didn't knew that he was starring at her. When she finished her exercise then she turned to the door side.

She shouting when he was near the door side. He give a sign of sshhh. Why are you sounds like see an evil, he asked. Evil is better than you, she said to herself and asked him that "Do you have any manners?" by surrounding her body with the towel. What i did wrong? he asked. Oh i think you don't have brain that's why you are behaving like an idiot. How dare you stare me like this? she asked. What the hell, i am not type the guy like you and you think that i were mesmerized with you beauty not at all, i just came to the room to check whether you were went office or not he answered her by avoiding his expressions. She embraced by his look and blush on herself for his confused word.

She replied, Arey wow Mr.Dixit is searched me wow it's really a good start of today, so tell me why are you searched, she asked. He don't have any answer and he left her without answering her question. She think that he is such an angry bird person and name him as a angry bird. 

Later she bathed from the room she went to kitchen for preparing the food. She remember the yesterday situation and also remember that day when she asked about that she cook both of them or not. She was struggled that she ask him about breakfast or not. She went to search her, he was in his room he never entered his room wantedly only two days were slept on that room because of him and she isn't person that all rights to enter his room, it's better to knock his door. His door was partially opened she just knocked the door when he was came out from wash room. He hear the sound that someone is knocked the door he opened the door. 

She has got goosebumps when she saw him a shirtless and become silent when he see him like this and  just staring his naked body. He asked what but he never replied and he move her hands to her face and ask what? why are you knocking my door? he asked. She took sometime to came into the ordinary state and asked him that she do breakfast for both of them without seeing his face, he nodded her yes. She then returned to kitchen and scolded herself "what are you doing sona? you are really mad.

That is the end of the chapter guys. Really once again sorry for this late update and now onwards i update four or three days in a week if it is possible. Thanks for the readers. Don't forget to put your comments. I hope you like it.