Inviting

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for reading and voting the previous chapters.

Dev gets sad by seeing her sickness. He tries to feed her the food. But she hesitates the food which is given by him. After some longtime protest, she ate the food.

She was depressed because of this life. She wants to meet their family. It's been already over the three months of their married life. She definitely missed them and she talked through the only phone, so he decided to call her parents and invite them to his house.

He took a phone and dialed her parent's number. Her father attends the phone he wished him and chats with some normal things; he invites her father to come to Mumbai.

Her father ignored, why dev? Is there any problem, he asked him caringly. Hmm yes, papa, everything is fine, it is summer time, so I just invited you guys to come to Mumbai and you guys are here enjoy a vacation. You and Ma never come to the Mumbai, so you guys can come here and enjoy your vacation time with us too.

Oh, ok Dev, I discussed with my wife and I will tell you later, he said him. Hmm ok, papa is Ma nearby you, he asked him. Yes, she is here, he gives the phone towards him.

Hi ma, how are you, he asked her gently. Ya, I am fine beta, I am really happy for you guys, she chatted with him some other things, she asked about Sonakshi. He told her that she slept.

Sonakshi's brother Sundar drags the phone from his mother. Why are doing like this Siva? Hi dev, I am Sundar. Are you going to surprise only your wife or us?

Dev was not clear about what he is said. Excuse me, I can't understand your words Sundar, can you tell me again clearly please, he said him.

Arey, dev jiju, you are pretending very well, my parents can't able to understand but I can. Dev gets shocked by hearing the word pretending from him. What is he saying? Is he find about our relationship or Sonakshi told him about our relationship, his heart stopped to beat for one second.

Hello jiju, I caught you. I know very well about my sister, he stopped. He is furious to hearing the upcoming words from him. What are you saying Sundar, he asked him like he is unaware of his intentions.

Jiju, I knew that Sonakshi's birthday is coming in this week. She never misses celebrating her birthday with us. Now she is married and she neither wants to miss you nor us, so you understand that and you are arranging the surprise plan for her birthday right, Siva finished.

Dev heart is started to beat, thank god he said himself. You caught it correctly and yes I just want to give a surprise plan for her and she also missed her family means, I mean she missed you guys very much, so that's why I called you guys to join with her birthday.

Really, it is a great idea jiju, we will definitely come there, he replied him. Kannika and Siva then remember that her daughter's birthday will be on this week, they knew her birthday but they forgot that it is in the upcoming week. Kannika and Siva are happy about her daughter's life.

Ok fine Sundar, when you come here before her birthday or on that day, he asked him because he didn't know that when her birthday is.

Sundar thinking for some time, he has some business meetings, so he can't go there before the Wednesday, it is better when they land Mumbai on Wednesday that is on her birthday.

I think jiju, we will land on Wednesday, he said. You mean before her birthday his curiosity needs to know about her birth date. No jiju, on her birthday, Wednesday is on her birthday, he replied him. Oh sorry, I thought 10 is Thursday, now only I saw the calendar, 10 is on Wednesday, he gets escaped from his answer.