Sonakshi's anger and Dev's stupidity

Hi friends, Happy Pongal to everyone. Welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Sonakshi gets irritated by his words and she raised her hands and she forcefully punched the table because of his words, she raised her hands to slap him but if she slap him like this then there is no difference between him and her.

She forcefully punched the table where they sit and it make her pain a lot. He was no idea about her behavior when she punch the table. Is everything okay Sonakshi? he asked. She looks at him very angrily and left him without saying anything.

He grabbed her hands forcefully when she walks, because of his grabbing she moves closed towards him and his hands were covered her backside and the distance between them is very small. What is happened to you? Why are you behaving like this? he asked her.

Hello Mr please leave me otherwise i will slap you, just leave me alone and go to the hell, she yelled at him angrily. He gets irritated, why are you getting angry on this small thing, really you are gonna be alone after our marriage, i don't think so, if i saying about your future, you are scolding me, don't be act like this, definitely you gonna be settle with someone, i just said about your future, what will gonna happen, he told her.

You are such a cheap person which i have ever seen in my life, i really shame on you by your words, you are such a useless and brainless person. You are hurting me a lot, who are you? Why are you thinking about my future? If you are thinking about my future then you couldn't marry me, how cheaply you treat your wife. 

We aren't husband and wife but you should have respect me as a girl or a human but you never respect me and my feelings. I want to ask you one question that how you can protect your sister, if you are having this rubbish mind, i really feel bad for your family.

Hey stop it! okay, enough of all these. Don't saying like these stuffs that you aren't going to again married in future. This things are unbelievable. Which woman can say like this? You aren't looking too hot, i have a doubt that you had boyfriend not only the doubt that you are having the boyfriend, there is a possibility that you have in relationship with him or not, i don't know about that but now i can understand the only thing that, you are pretending to make me believe you that you are an innocent girl. 

Seriously tell me one thing, that you aren't going to marry in future, he again asked her. His words weren't able to accept by her hearts. She never thought that he again goes to that starting part of the life, where he doubted her. After some days he believed her and he isn't interrupted her life but now again he is torturing me like this.

Please dev, leave me alone i am so tired of your words, it isn't acceptable, if i marry someone or not what was problem with you, she asked him by controlling her tears. This tears, this is the only problem for me, you are crying and make me feel guilt that i can't able to make you happy like others. No problem sonakshi, if you are interested in someone i will help you for that, he replied her by making her feel to comfort.

Again and again those words, just stop it dev, enough of all these, i am so tired by hearing these shameless words, i don't think so a husband can speak these idiotic things to his wife, she gets frustrated. She thought that she want to punish him like the way he punished her.

She yelled him that you are such a spineless man, you have fear about the past and future that's why you can't able to live your present. I don't know that's the only reason that you can't able to start your life, i thought you are can't able to make happy a woman and you are trying to avoid by these fake reasons. In this century which boy will concern about his family, you are pretending me like a good man and i thought the original reason is you can't make me to happy and you are saying the many stories like the surrogacy treatment, to make me believe you, now only i can understand you, she told him without the knowledge of what she was saying. 

Actually she is believe him about the surrogacy treatment for the reason which he is said to her but the words he used on her make her anger and frustrated, she yelled at him whatever comes her mind.

His grip on her backside was increased, sonakshi what are you saying that? I can't make to satisfy a woman, he yelled at her. That grip make her pain a lot, Dev leave me now, yes you can't able to satisfy a girl, she again replied him with angry tone. 

How dare you talk to me like this?  How can you say that, i can't satisfy a woman? You are such a disgusting girl which i never see like you, i just feel bad for you, he yelled at her. 

Oh really my speech is hurting you a lot then you can also talk to me like this MR. Dev Dixit. From our marriage day to till this day, you are again torturing me like this, i only bear your words but you can't able to bear my words right? How cheap you are? Whatever it may be i told this words again and again that you can't able to satisfy a woman that's it, she yelled at him.

He gets angry on her words not only him even every man get anger when the matter is about their masculinity. Sonakshi you said that, i can't able to satisfy the woman, i can do it and now i am gonna to prove it to you that i gonna to satisfy a woman.

He forcefully pressed a kiss on her lips, she become numb and have no idea that what was he said and what was he doing on her now, he had already kissed her on their first night like this but she don't know about his further moves, she forcefully moved away from her before the kiss into deeper.

He moved away from her when she push him. But his angers weren't control by himself, what you said me that i can't able to satisfy then why you push me back, now i will show you that i can do anything, he forcefully scooped her in his arms.

When she was in his arms, she is trying to left from his arms but her attempts were failed, dev leave me alone, what are you doing? Stop this non sense, leave me alone, she punched his chest to get back down but her words were only remind in his minds, no one in his life told these things like this, he want to show that he can do anything in bed. 

His minds were remind those words like a bell and he doesn't think about the current situation or his plight, now his only motive to prove her that he can able to satisfy her, his ears were resist to hear her words.

On the other hand sonakshi, pleaded him that he leave him now but he couldn't hear her words, he forcefully placed her on the bed. 

He removed his shirts and goes near her in the bed, he pressed the kisses on her temples, eyes, ear lobes and what will happen? Lets wait and see........

That is the end of the chapter guys. I hope you like it. Don't forgot to give your opinions on comment section guys. Thanks for voters and readers for supporting this story.