REALIZATION

I have to say only one thing, life is an uncertain and beautiful one. We don't know what happens tomorrow? So think wisely, she completed and looked at his face which was changed into a puzzled expression.

Did I say anything wrong to him? She doubted.

*******

Dev, she called him.

Yeah, he looked at her.

She is waiting for his answer, so she just squeezes his hands and looked at his face longingly.

She didn't feel ask sorry to him, so she just turned to the other side of the bed.

No one is speaking to each other, she started to sleep silently but he started to think about her words.

"Birth is once; Death is once; "Live the life to the fullest because it only happens once", he remembered the quotes which he had read some years ago from one of the famous books.

Do I want to really miss my fatherhood? He started to thinks about the situation where Sonakshi is getting pregnant with his child.

Dev, I have to say something to you, she said and he was busy with his office works on a laptop.

Yeah, tell me, I am hearing it Sonakshi, he said.

She rolled off her eyes, seriously Dev, it's something important, she said and stand in front of him.

Tell me, he just looked at her and again started back to his work.

Marry that laptop, she huffed tiredly.

Sonakshi, he said and held her hands and made her sit beside him.

Tell me na, I am hearing, it's important to work, you know, tell me, he said and again started to working at his laptop.

She sighed and thinking about how to say this to him. I think, this apartment was too short to live, isn't it Dev, she asked her having miseries in her eyes.

Short huh, it is very large to accommodate two of us Sonakshi, he said looking at her and searching something in the net. By the way, did you had any idea of buying a new house here, he asked in which she nodded her head negatively.

After the long hesitant thoughts, she ready to break the news to him.

Who said two of us were only living here, now it would become three of us soon, she said to him shyly.

Three of us!!! who is gonna staying here, he asked her confusingly.

Instead of replying to his question, she held his palm and placed it on her stomach, our love, our child, will be stayed with us forever, she said by staring at his eyes.

Blood rushed all over his body when she mentioned our child, that means, I am going to become a father soon, happy tears brimmed his eyes, she hugged her very tightly and happily, yes, I am a father now he jumped excitedly. He touched her womb feeling of his child and his own love, he never knew that life is going to be easy after married to Sonakshi, he thought and hugged her happily.

He imagined how their parents get happy when they are promoted as the grandparents, and later days, he waits to look at his fatter wife who had their love in her womb, it will be pleasant to see her as a complete woman.

When she gave birth to our child, I am the first one who is holding our love, and the naughty moments with the child was irreplaceable he thought and he felt some happy tears were brimmed his eyes and it made wet the pillow.

It would be a great phase when I am going to be a father. Maybe I would have realized a complete man of being my duties. As she said motherhood was definitely a beautiful phase and I even don't want to miss that moment, he decided.