New Starts

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev was busy with his office works, on the other hand, Sonakshi was confused about her decision. She doesn't know that how she will execute that plan.

In morning dev, gone office earlier due to his office work. Sonakshi slept in the guest room. Before he went the office, he saw her in her room and place coffee nearby her bed. She woke up lately due to many sleepless nights. When she woke up from the bed, she saw that there is a coffee nearby her bed with notes. She takes that notes and read it. Good Morning with the smiley template. Below that note, he wrote something for her."Forget and Forgive me for everything which I have done to your life, believe me, from now onwards there is no darkness in your life, your life is always filled with delightful and happiness, I hope you will understand soon".

She reads that note carefully, she was smiled on that note. She took the coffee and sip it and it taste is delicious. She has a doubt that why he is doing like this. Is he really said like this or only for his mother word, she has no idea about him. She read again those words because she like those words to read from his letter. She realizes that she will get satisfied or her heart feeling quite by reading those notes. Then she notes the time it was already 8.10 am. In Mumbai traffic, it is difficult to reach her office within an hour, she woke up from the bed and started to prepare herself.

She delayed by 40 minutes from her regular time to reach her office because of the traffic and the sleepless night too. She takes her seat. Sanjay is already waiting for her but because of her office time, he can't able to talk her. He has many questions to ask her.

In his office, the project work was going to complete soon, only the presentation work is a balance, if the work is finished then the product will reach the industry successfully. In between in his work, he thinks about her. He then remembers the bed coffee and the note, he has a doubt that she will read that note or not. If she read means then she will accept me as a friend or not, he deeply thinks about her. In between his thoughts, he gets an idea to call her.

He takes his phone and dials the number. He felt some nervousness to call her. But he needs to talk her because he wants to know that she wakes up or not. In her office, the mobile rings, the display is displayed his name as Dev Dixit. She doesn't believe her eyes, he is calling her, then she attends the call.

She picks the phone call, he said hello to her. She replied him as Hello. Both of them were silent because they don't know what to speak. Sonakshi again said Hello, after sometimes, he came to the situation and to reply her. Hello Sonakshi, I am dev speaking.

Hmm yeah, I knew that, why are you calling me, she asked him. He doesn't expect her sudden question from him, he tries to make cool himself to answer her. Wo Sonakshi, I just call you because you are waking up or not, he finished. Oh seriously thanks for your phone call, the time is around 12 am and you are calling to wake up me, she yelled at him.

He gets furious by her words but he thinks she is correct, he becomes silent. Sonakshi doesn't receive or reply anything from him. She told once again, hello, he replied her, Haan Sonakshi I am there. Okay, then I cut the phone if there is nothing to say for me. She is going to cut the call, Sonakshi, Sonakshi, one minute, he holds the phone to her ear.

Actually, do you drink coffee, he asked her. Seriously the lunchtime is coming but you are asking me for a drink the coffee or not, she replied him not remembering the bed coffee and the note.

He lost his patience, Sonakshi not now, I asked you in the early morning. He mentioned her about the bed coffee and then remembers the note from him. She replied him that "yes and it is nice and thanks for the coffee", she finished. He didn't expect the praises from her, he is now in flying state but he is more curious to ask about that note but he doesn't know that how to start. Is there anything you want to say to me, she asked him.