Feelings... Friend... Love... Trust... Divorce...

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Sonakshi shocked when he asked about the Surrogacy treatment in America. I have some belief that you get changed but you never win my heart and you aren't going to understand my feelings. If you are going to live your life in a planned manner then it never helps you, you are going to fail with this, she shouted at him.

Sonakshi, he started to say something.

No dev, please, she shoots his words, Thanks for this day and you give me a better gift at the end of the birthday. I want to say one thing to you, go America and whatever you can do, you got your child either by surrogacy treatment or by having affair with anyone, I don't care about it, just leave me, I hate you from the bottom of my heart.

She gets up from that place and goes to the room and entered the washroom. He followed her. Sonakshi please, open the door, don't do something wrong, please Sonakshi, open the door, he banged the washroom door.

Sonakshi opened the shower and stand under the shower tried to get away from this moment. Sonakshi your parents were here, please Sonakshi open the door, he tried to open the door.

She doesn't create any mess between with her parents. She opened the door, I am not dying here, Dev, so don't happy, if you want to divorce me then I can sign these papers now because I am the very happiest person to divorce you at this moment, she told him and closed the door once again.

Sonakshi, open the door. Why are you having a shower at this night, sorry I am really sorry, I am an idiot and asking about this on your birthday, please sorry, he banged the door.

Don't cry Sonakshi, I just want your day to be better but I am sorry If I hurt you. He was so restless until she opened the door.

She was sat under the shower and cried hard from the core. I don't know why I was crying now. Maybe this is going to happen in one day, but why he is so strong about his decision, I thought he may be changed in one day but never, he failed to have my trust. Don't cry for this coward Sona. You are also applied for the transfer and you are also ready to leave him, why are you today crying like an idiot. He never going to change and don't become close to him otherwise you get hurt; she told herself and building the strong courage to herself.

It isn't the first time for her to hear those words from him but today he had built so many feelings for her and he again broke the trust which she had on him.

She opened the door, he moved towards her with a towel. Sonakshi you make me scared, why are you doing this? I am also your well-wisher and friend who is care for you but why are you behaving so weird, he asked her by giving a towel to him.

She doesn't dare to look at him. She moved towards her wardrobe and pick the night dresses for her and again closed the washroom door harshly which he feels that Sonakshi slammed her cheeks.

He eagerly waits to talk about her but, she ignored him a and his words. She came from the washroom and took the pillows and blanket for her and placed it on the floor.

Sonakshi, why are you doing like this, you are getting a shower at this night and sleeping on the tiles make you caught a cold. You aren't even drying your hair, don't hurt yourself, show your anger to me, and please don't ignore me.

She doesn't like to reply him. She turned the face another side just to avoid him.

No, I am such an idiot. But please, you are my best friend in my life, I am happy about the day you are happy but at the end, I don't know you will get hurt because of this, really sorry sona, he sat beside her by touching her hair in order to soothe her.