Stubborn

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev was thought about to change his decision. Sonakshi woken at around 10.30 am. Her head was aching and she can't able to open her eyes easily, some arrogant sounds were playing on her head. 

Dev noticed her and he moves close to her, sonakshi are you okay, he asked her. No dev, my head was paining and i hear some arrogant sounds please stop music player. No sonakshi, there was no music player was playing, are you okay? What was happened to you now, tell me sonakshi, he asked her affectionately. I don't know dev, why my head was paining like this and i never get this pain before, she cried loudly.

He gets fear by seeing her. Sonakshi, i thought those tablets and injections were heavy dose, that's why it make you feel hurt, you need to sleep now, he told. Before getting into the sleep you need to eat something sonakshi. 

He already ordered some foods for both of them, he waits for her to eat the breakfast, once she was wake up. He moves forward to her wake up from the bed and have a chappathi in his hand. Sonakshi, wake up, she tries to wake up but can't, she was in half sleeping mode. Come on sonakshi you need to eat something, he told her. 

No i don't need anything, you can go here from now please, she told him. No, first you want to eat. She wasn't opening her eyes, he sat beside her. Okay no problem if you aren't brushing but do some mouth wash please and then i feed you, he told her.

He moves close to her and wakes her up, she was in sleeping mode, so she can't able to do anything, she partially opened her eyes and she saw him that he had a glass of water, she opened her mouth and he gives some water to her, she rinsed her mouth and spitted into a bowl which was hold by him.

She was still in sleeping condition, he gives her instruction to open her mouth to feed the breakfast to her. She opened her mouth without opening her eyes, she started eating. After some more time, she denied him to eat more, he isn't stubborn more about that having breakfast and then finally he feeds water to her.

It was the first time that she feed a girl. He never experienced with anyone, when she cried that her head was paining, he felt very pity on her because he knew that he was the main reason for her condition. He don't know that why he was behaving like that with her, why his life is so messed with some stuffs, he asked himself and he had no answer for that. Whenever he saw her he feel very bad for her and he wants to do something for her, he thought.

He thought he do some office works but he can't able to do that, his mind was in oscillating mode, how he can move to the another steps. He feels tired, so he goes to bed and sleep beside her. In their sleeping, he looped her hands around her waist, she placed her legs to him. 

They both were waken up at the same time because of his cell ringing. She gets anger first when he slept beside her and she angrily looks at him, he gives a sorry look to her. Then she realized that her legs were placed on him, she took her legs from him.

He woke up from the bed and pick the phone to attend the call. She was slowly woken from the bed and tries to avoid about her last night incident but she can't able to do that, she don't know how to forgot those incidents and pains were given by him.

He came there after the phone call end, he smiles at her. She simply avoids him. She woke up from the bed and went to wash room. She had no dresses now, so she washed her faces only. She felt that she has lost her piece and something in her heart was empty, she don't know how to recover from those things. She looks at the time its around 4.10 pm.

She looked at him and he asked her that she need anything, she wasn't replying anything to him. He feel worst that she isn't replying him. Sonakshi what do you need, tell me anything, he again asked her. She was sitting like duff and she saw another side of him without concentrating him. After some time she replied him that i need to go home. He nodded at her yes and then they left from that room.

Dev settled the money to the receptionist. Sonakshi was asked the receptionist that there is any nearby bus stop or cab here. She replied her that  if you need Cab means then we will arrange for it mam. Sonakshi replied her thanks and nodded her to arrange a cab for her. He was shocked that why she is arranged for the cab that they already have a car.

Sonakshi what are you doing? Why are you arranged for the Cab? If we are already having car right, he asked her. She wasn't replying him and get her seat in the sofa. He seated beside her, sonakshi what was going wrong with you? Why are behaving like this? I knew that i were wrong in the yesterday's night but i already asked a forgive to you. You aren't forgiving me and even not speaking to me, don't do like that sonakshi, he told.

She simply avoid his talk by reading the magazines, he gets angered by her behaviors. You aren't going with the cab and you are gonna come with me, he told her. He goes to the receptionist and canceled her cab. She simply stares at him and get up from the sofa. She started to walk out from the hotel.

He thought that she was walking to his car but she was simply walking outside the hotel. He then run back to her and then he tries to stop her. Are you mad sonakshi? Why are you walking in these roads, come back to the car, he told her. She blocked her by his hands, why are you become so stubborn sonakshi, please forgive me for everything and i need to talk to you, he told her.

I know what i am doing, i am not have a long heart to forget and forgive everything. You shown your original face to me in yesterday's night, that's enough for me. Please just leave  me alone, she yelled at him. 

I know that sonakshi, i give you the unforgotten pain to you but really sorry sonakshi. My intense intension wasn't like that believe me and i had decided something for you too sonakshi, he told.

Enough of all these, you again don't want to decided something or choose something. No one will gives the rights to you like this. I want to be a free bird and i don't want to settle into your cage, she told him. I  know what i am doing, its my wish is how to go home.If i need a cab means then i can go with the cab, who are you trying to controlling me, listen to you MR, you are already crossed your limits don't again do that to me.

The cab was crossed them when they talk, she called the cab and she get enter into the cab. He then followed the cab, the cab reached the home correctly. He also reached the home but he gets tensed and worried about her condition. He gives the car key to watch man and runs towards her to join the lift. She ignores his present there. He was trying to talk to her but she avoids him.  

When they entered their house, she press the calling bell. Nithesh opened the door and welcomed them. He ask about sonakshi's health. When she saw Nithesh, she smiled at him and she replied him that now she is fine. 

Okay, i hope you guys were enjoyed the super date for two days, he asked to them. Dev replied him that ya it is really the very good arrangement, she replied him that it was one of th good outing which i had never experienced with that. Then she enter into his rooms. She packed her dresses without saying anything to him. He isn't seeing her that what she was doing, she waits for the time to talk to  her about his new decision.

Sonakshi decided to stay away from his house and ready to search for the hospital. She don't again want to same thing with him. She experienced very worst in her life time only with him. What she will be decided? She will be staying here with him? or she will forgiving him for his behaviors. Lets wait and see..

That is the end of the chapter guys. I hope you liked it. Don't forgot to give your opinions on comments section. Thanks for the readers and the voters for always supporting my story.