The Shock

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and commenting on the previous chapters.

Sonakshi gets shocked when Sanjay asked about her transfer in front of her brother. Sundar looked at her sister who is waiting for her reply about the transfer.

Sonakshi doesn't have any idea to what to reply to both of them, she looked at them open-mouthed. Sanjay could understand her situation, at that time, her parents and husband also came there.

Look at her expression bhai, I am just kidding her, Sanjay laughed at her by looking Sonakshi. Sonakshi kept relief, her beats now also beats very fast; she gets difficult to get back her breath.

Sanjay, don't lie to me; I know she is shocked when she said about the transfer. Transfer Dev and her parents sounded them at the same time.

Actually aunty, no it's not like that, I just want to play a prank on her, but bhai could take it seriously, not a serious thing, Sanjay tried to make them believe.

Enough guys, if you two didn't stop the making fun of her, then she gets desperate, her father said to them in an ordered tone.

I am sorry, uncle, I won't do it again, Sanjay replied.

In their conversation, Sonakshi lost in her own thought and she tried to get back the normal condition. Sundar and Dev noticed her. Sonakshi, why are you silent? Do you ask for the transfer, sundar asked her in a high tone.

No, bhai, he is just kidding, Sonakshi tried to talk his brother. Bhaiya, this is just a prank, don't you believe my words and why are you looking weird, Sanjay interrupted between them, Sundar partially agreed with Sanjay but he had a doubt that something is hiding her sister from him, he thought and kept silent.

Sanjay looked at the Sundar who didn't believe her completely. Dev didn't care about his words, he believes Sonakshi.

Ok shall we go for the lunch, Sanjay asked to break the silence in the crowd. They were nodded at his words.

Sundar knew that Sanjay something hides from him, I will definitely ask him about later, he thought.

They had lunch in the hotel in silently, Dev can't able to believe that these three idiots gangs were eating silently without teasing her, Sundar also notices the sudden change of Sona, he needs to know about further, once her sister was alone.

Then they were going for the shopping mall, after that, they had dinner and went their home, Sanjay left them after the dinner since his home was very distant from Dev's house, so he gives adieu to them. Before he left from there, he hugged Sonakshi, I will be waiting for your answer tomorrow in office, he said this to her and it can able to hear only by her.

Sonakshi gives the shocked expressions to him, on the other hand, Dev didn't like when he hugged her wife. Sanjay smirks at her and he looks at her in an unbelievable manner. Dev came in between them thanks for accompanying with us; I hope my wife liked you sorry I mean your company lot, in a free time come to our home, Dev gives a handshake to him.

Dev expects that he would hug him but Sanjay just gives a handshake to him and left from there. He gets irritated by his behaviour.

Dev and Sundar noticed that Sonakshi's wasn't in a happy mode. Sonakshi was just searching for the answer for Sanjay. She gets nervous what could I answer him if Dev asking me about the transfer, oh god, my plan gets definitely spoiled, I hope no one would believe his words, and if Dev or boy asked about this then I would definitely say it is a prank, but what could I answer tomorrow to him, I am an idiot by inviting him to join with us, oh god, she lost in her own thought.