"Who are We?"

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Nithesh was asked about her health to Dev. Dev told him that she is fine now. Nithesh were booked his flight on night because he has important work to do, so he said this news to him. He asked him that why this much of hurry to go there. Nithesh replied him that he has an important meeting, he can only postpone the meeting not cancel that meeting. He understands his situation and agree with his decision.

Dev called sonakshi, she gets irritated when he calls her name. She angrily came from the home and angrily asked him that why are you calling me? She thought he only be there and he forgot Nithesh's present, when she saw him, she bite her tongue. She smiles him and asked him that he need any thing to eat. He replied her that no bhabhi, how are you and how you feel now, he asked her affectionately.

She replied him that now i am fine. Okay bhabhi, i have an important meeting, so i can't stay here and i need to go, he told her. She gives the shocking expression, what is the need for all why this sudden journey, she asked him. I wish i want to stay here for 2 more days but i am sorry bhabhi, the meeting is very important and i can't able to cancel that bhabhi, he consoled her. Sonakshi treats him as his younger brother and he was also treats her like an elder sister. She has no words to say to him. Okay bhai, bhabhi, i am leave now and i will come soon. You guys also come U.S.A. if you guys have vacation. I will be wait for you there, he told them.

Dev told him that he will drop him in airport but he already booked the cab and he went to the cab. Because Nithesh saw that Dev looks so tired, so he thought to don't disturb him. Dev asked him that why are you booking cab, if i am in the house. Bhai just cool down, no need for all, you guys were looked tired, so get rest, he told them. After some more time, he get an adieu from them.

Dev and sonakshi returned to their plot once they send off him to the cab. Dev needs to talk to her but she was kept rejecting him. She was entered into the guest room which was already given by him as her room. He follows her back. Sonakshi, why are you staying here, he asked her. She wasn't replying his question and looks at him angrily. He asked her that why are you staring me like this, i many times told you that i was wrong with you in yesterday and i am sorry for that sonakshi, please forgive me but you weren't forgiving me. What will i do to reduce your anger tell me sonakshi, i can do anything for you, he told her. 

Sonakshi gets shocked by his words that he can do anything for me, what an idiot man he is! He is the one which told that he hates me now he can do anything for me. I know you are such an liar and an idiot too, she thought. She simply ignores him and his talk. She knew that if she is forgiving him then he will again started to fight with her. It is better to avoid him, she thought. She wasn't replying him and she gets up from the bed and ready to go wash room. 

He was hold his hands by don't go with the further steps, then only she will talk with me, he thought. She gets anger by his sudden reaction and tries to set free from his hands but her attempts were waste and she can't able to set free from his hands. He thought that she will talk him that to leave her hand but she wasn't saying any words and simply tries to relieve from her hands.

Sonakshi, please talk to me, if you do like this then my guilt won't able to sleep not only sleep, i can't able to do anything well. Please understand my situation too, i am sorry for the yesterday's night. I swear you that i will never treat you like this, he pleaded her. But she was strong in her decision that she will never forgive him.

He turned her towards him by rotating her shoulder. She was very close to him and she had fear that he can do something similar to an yesterday's night. He was tries to see her but she kept her eyes away from him. Sonakshi look at me, he shake her shoulders. She looks at his eyes. She saw him eyes and she felt that he really asks forgive from her. They both were forgot to kept their eyes away from them. He pleaded him through his eyes and she saw that pleading but she can't ready to accept his sorry from him. After some more time she tries to relieve from him. I am sorry sonakshi, please he again pleaded her. You can fight with me but please talk with me. If you aren't talking with me then i feel very worst soankshi, please reply me.

She was in anger. The height of anger is none other than the crying. Yes when she gets angry with someone then before showing her anger to them, her eyes were filled with tears. Her angers and emotions were uncontrollable. How a girl can forgive the man who is tries to rape her. Is that even possible to forgive him easily, she thought and the tears were entered into her eyes.

Dev was felt heart broken when he saw her tears. Sonakshi, why are you crying? Am i hurt you again, sorry sonakshi, he told her. Please answer me something, then only i understand your problem, he asked her. Just stop it, enough of all these, i don't need your care. I have already experienced with you, if i once forgive you then you take an advantage over that, so i don't want to give more spaces to you.

What is problem with you, when i am not talking to you. We are not a normal husband and wife's and we aren't even talked with as a friends. Then how can you say that my mute was hurting you. I want to ask a one more question to you, who are we, just reply this question dev, she asked him. 

He was stunned by her question and not answering to her. Reply to me that who are we, she again asked the question to him. He don't know what to answer her question, so he tries to deviate from her question. Sonakshi why are you asking like this? Ya i knew that Dev, you are no answer for that question, even i don't have any answer for that question.

I thought there is no relationship between us then why are you worried for me? If you have answer for that question then you can shut my mouth but we both have no answer. I really exclaimed that i am living not living, i am sharing the house with unknown person without paying rent, she finished.

Sonakshi why are you told like this, am i unknown person to you, he asked her. Obviously, i don't have any doubt on that. When you are behaving like a normal person. From our marriage to till date you are torturing me by your words. I again used your swords to you then it becomes hurt you and you are tries to raping me. You will do this all then i would shut my mouth and forgive you for everything.

Okay, if i forgive you, then what will be the next step. If i forgive you means, you will ready to accept me as a wife, sorry not wife, you will be accept me as a friend, no, not at all. You are always hurting me and if i forgive you means then you will definitely started to using those stupid words, enough of all these, enough, i am tired by you and hearing your words.

Her tears were uncontrollable and she sat on the floor and started crying loudly. He was worried to see her condition, he only see her as a strong girl, she never cried like this. He moves forward to her and tries to wipe her tears. Sonakshi i am sorry, i know i am hurting you a lot but please, i am not all doing these stuffs wantedly, i know a single sorry isn't enough to forgive me but i really feel bad for you, don't cry like this otherwise you caught up with cold and it turns into the wheezing problem too, he tries to console her.

Listen sonakshi, i am sorry, i know the major fault is one and only made by me and now i try to rebuild the situation. Now i have decided that i will never leave you, he told her. From now onwards we aren't strangers sonakshi, we are friends and husband and wife too. She was shocked by his words and she can't able to believe her ears. She thought it is a dream an she can't able to believe the words which was said by him.

Is he lying or he really changed. What will be her reaction when she hear those words? Sonakshi's plan wasn't revealed yet, it will be revealed in upcoming chapter. What will be her plan. Lets wait and see...

That is the end of the chapter guys. Really sorry for the late update guys, i will try to update soon. Don't forgot to put your opinions on comment section guys. Best of luck for those who are attending their annual examinations. Thanks for the voters and readers for always supporting the stories.