Broken

Why did he call you?

She gives him a weird look.

I mean is there anything important, he asked her.

No, nothing like that, I didn't saw him from the morning and didn't talk to him before I left, that's why he called me, she replied to him.

Hmm wow, it seems like he is also like boyfriend goals.

What, she looked at him weirdly.

******************************************************************************

Why are you staring at me like this? Just before you said right, asking forgiveness, waiting for the girl and the day isn't good without talking to his girlfriend before he finished she punched hard on his thigh.

Ouch, he shouted.

Why are you hitting me Sonakshi? I am just saying, he could be a playboy or flirting king and why you get angry suddenly?

Didn't you say that I am his girlfriend, she asked him by raising her eyebrows.

No, it's not like that, it seems to be boyfriend goals for a girl which is stated by you before.

Just stop it; don't talk to me, if you didn't have trust in me and my behaviour. I thought you were changed but you are never gonna to change, she yelled at him. She gets irritated when he doubts her friendship with Sanjay.

My intention isn't to doubt you, I am just kidding and I am sorry if my words hurt you, he finished.

*******************************************************************************

Her parents are gone to Delhi and Sanjay also took the leave for the office, she gets happy inside for escaping that day from the Sanjay from his annoying questions.

Sanjay was absent for a couple of days also. What happened to him? If anything is important then he would have told about me but he didn't inform anything about the leave or didn't talk to me in those three days. I should call him now. It seems not reachable.

Ashwini and Pooja also didn't have any idea about Sanjay. She gets his residence address from the office.

I tried for his number again and there is no response from him. I unaware about the area where he lived, it's better to go with either Dev or with Ashwini, Pooja.

No, I should go with Dev. Because at night time going alone with girls in the unaware place isn't good and moreover I don't want to disturb them, so I should talk to Dev.

Oh god, his last seen was Yesterday night, ok I should send a text message to him.

S: Are you busy?

There is no reply from him. She sends another text message.

S: Dev, I hope, you will see this message. Are you busy Dev? I need to talk to you, when you see this message, call me, please.

He was in a meeting and he saw her message after two hours. When he saw her message he contacted her.

Sonakshi picks up the phone after 4 or 5 rings.

Sonakshi, are you ok? What happened? Where are you now?

Dev, I am ok and I am in office now. Are you busy today? No, not at all, I am in a meeting that's why I couldn't see your message. First, tell me what happened to you Sonakshi.

Dev, I need your help if you are free today.

Yeah, tell me I could do for you, he replied.

Dev, can you pick up me today from my office and we need to go one place today, she elaborated him through the phone.