Jealous Game

He tried to not thinking about her but he couldn't succeed. Why didn't I dump my office for a week and spending my good time with her instead of thinking about her here, this thought made grin at himself and checking for the tickets available for the Delhi.

He has tickets available for the Delhi but his damn works were never allowing him to book tickets, he has an important meeting by this noon, so he couldn't book the tickets, he is busy with the foreign clients when he got the promotion.

He cursed himself and his job position. He huffed in dismay, he never blames his work but now it's different, oh no, Dev, what happened to you!!

He felt so weird never before he took his phone and clicked on the WhatsApp icon. He wouldn't touch his phone during office times but he doesn't know why he is using the phone at this moment. He doesn't have great chat with friends, his chat fully consists of his official works from his teammates, his family and Sonakshi.

Sonakshi changed her DP, she never used to put her photo as a DP, even though it is WhatsApp, she used it rarely like him, she looks so happy and beautiful, he thought.

He touched the status icon on his phone. She had put a lot of statuses. Aww, these much of status, what did she had posted so many things on her story, he thought and touched her status icon.

She posted a photo with his parents and his sisters but not him, "with the love of my life, my another family", she posted along with this statement.

What the heck it is? She is posting with my family members but without me, seriously, I think, she doesn't have a picture of us together, why did she take the picture, after, when I was left, she is intentionally doing all these things, he thought and touched the next status.

"My sweet home, loving it and missing a lot", she posted a picture of her home, he smiled at her status and scrolled for the next status.

"With my first love", she posted a picture with her father and scrolled it down.

"With my baby girl", she posted a picture with her mother, and "with my best fighter for my whole life and with a new groom in this town too", he smiled at looking at her pictures.

Seems, she is happy for being there with her family. I am an idiot to thinking a lot about her, he thought. Idiot, what kind of relationship you have shared with her to miss you. You are always doubting and fighting with her.

I don't know but why I am thinking about you Sonakshi, he cursed at himself.

After a large amount of time, he gets controlled by himself and started to prepare for his meetings.

Even though he couldn't concentrate well on the meetings, but his teammates managed to run this meeting successfully and it has ended up without any ifs and that's he was very thankful to his teammates because whenever he was stuck up, his one of the teammates helped him to continue further.

Meetings are ended after two hours of schedule, they get even more impressed by his works and his spirits and concern towards his works. They invite him for a dinner, he had a thought to reject but instead thinking about her lonely at night time, it's better to take a company for them, maybe he gets tired after this and he can easily sleep, he thought, so he had accepted this offer.

Bring your wife along with you for this dinner, one of the clients said him politely.

I too wish but she went Delhi to attend her brother's marriage even I am also going to Delhi by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, let me guys invite you in our house for one day to introduce my beautiful wife and my pretty house, he assured them and they smiled at him and left.