Sonakshi's Decision

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter thanks for reading and voting the previous chapters.

Dev asked sonakshi that she is accepting his plan or not. She boldly says no to him. He shrugged with little disappointment on his face.

He told her then I have another options. She asked him, what is that option? He told her that you aren't accepting this plan then I will arrange a girl for this surrogacy treatment. We will go America after 4 or 5 months and we will settle her till the baby is born. Once the baby was born then we will return to Mumbai. You'll be hear an year or half an year then we got divorce and i will give you a settlement for your whole life.

She was full of shock 😱 and gets irritated by his plan and yelled at him. She took more time to realize his words. She started with a clap "wow great plan Mr. Dev Dixit".I think you're planned this things before our marriage then why are you not saying about your plan before our marriage. If you're told about this condition then I won't accept to marry such a cheap person. How could you do this to me she took his collar and started crying.

As you said you can get a child from another girl then what's the need for all? Simply you can go to America alone and after the child born you come here to your parents and then you told them my wife was died an accident in America and I am sorry for not anything told you and this is my child, you can give your child to them. What is the need for this marriage? She yelled at him without her hand removing from his collar.

A middle class girl think about this lot, then what you think that? I can't think about this idea, he asked her. Then why are you marrying me? I marry you because if I come with a child then they can't definitely believe me. If they're believing that then force me to a marriage for that baby's sake, he completed.

"Wow wow what a beautiful plan Mr.Dixit". Why are you spoiling my life? I have a family they think that my daughter is safe with you and then they also have a dream for their grand children's what are you give for their emotions and feelings?

Listen sonakshi, don't pretend in front of me. As I said that I will give you money for your life settlement.

She is laughed and with murmuring the word money. We guys think that money is only a paper in front of our respect and dignity. We never gave us our respect in front of this money or some other things. Money can come and go but respect once gone never come. Now you're in that case Mr.and you lost your respect from me and you're such a money minded cheap person. He felt that she is slapping his cheek by his speech. He is shocked and confused.

I really pity for your parents they think that their son is a pure sun and he respect elders and girls. If they see your other face then they can't forgive you and I gonna to tell your parents that how their son is cheap.

She goes to open the door but he isn't allow her. He was in anger because of her speech and he become hold her shoulder very tightly and he stand very close to her. Why are you stopping me? I want to go there and I want to tell everything to them, she said.

His anger was grown like a fire inside him and held her very tightly. Listen my parents were aged if you told the truth to them then anything will happen to them. So what? Why I can hide the truth to them. If you're not consider about my parents then why I want to consider about your parents too, she said to him.

If anything will happen to my parents I won't left you and I broke your brother alliance by making that he is in affair with someone and I also spare your parents.

I am not afraid of your blackmails she said and she try to escaping away from his hand. But her shoulder was heavily held by his hand. She shouted at him leave me leave me a cheap guy. I am so feel sin when your hand on me. Let leave me a cheap person.

Her words making her more anger and replied her oh I am sin person. My hand is feeling like a sin for you then you can't move away from me.

He become very close to her both were eyelocked more than a minute and he pressed his lips to her very softly. Because of his sudden reaction she can't realize that what was happen to her but she felt like relaxed and flying somewhere. Both of them ready do deepen their kiss and she realized suddenly and pull away from her.

He also not realized that how he press a kiss to her and was in shock. She is started crying and said him a cheater. He replied her I am not a cheater ok and listen to me you can't told anything to my parents and we will go for America and that's final. He was go to bed to sleep and told her you don't have rights to sleep my bed you can sleep in the sofa and gave a pillow to her and he started to sleeping.

She was sadly sat on the sofa and started crying. How she dreamt for her marriage life and how she came to this with full of excitement all was broken by him. She felt that no one person won't hurt her like this. She think that I am the only girl who got a divorce from his husband at the "First Night".

She sadly think that she don't have other options because if she told the truth to their parents then definitely something will be happened to them because she's can't be able to accept his plan how they can all accept it. She knew that her marriage life will broken after two years. She want to move on from her marriage dream with him.

She thinks that he was in stubborn with his decision but she doesn't like the surrogacy treatment. If she accepted for this then after an year he took her child away from her. So she definitely not accept the surrogacy treatment and also make a decision that she will never love him and started to hate him. But the God only knows what will happen their life...... Let wait and see.....

That is the end of the chapter guys. I want to convey a message that hereafter Devakshi's romance will come. Once again thanks for the readers and voters. Please post your option on comment section guys. Thanks for the reading....