Finding You

Who is she??????

How dare that both of them were hugging each other and my brother even doesn't mind about after looking at this picture and supports him.

Who is she? I have never seen her before with him. He doesn't even talk to girls normally then how could he post the picture of her with love symbol. Did he love her and made me feel believe him that he is doing all these things only for his sister.

Oh, no, I felt shattered. Did he cheat me? Is she his fiancé? Are they going to marry? There are a lot of questions raised in her minds, she tried to calm down herself.

What my brother means that he is enjoying his bachelor life!!! Didn't he feel angry at Dev? All the boys are like Romeo?? I am pretty sure about my brother he never cheats his lady but why didn't he tensed by looking at this picture? Why did this Dumbo post this photo with love symbol? This symbol just shattered my heart into pieces.

Dev, I will kill you definitely, she thought and looked at the photo of them again angrily.

He never failed to surprise me. Jeez, the distance between these two, we never stand like this before and didn't take a picture like this but.. but.. oh no, why I am feeling so disgusted?

Why are you always playing with my feelings Dev? Yesterday only, you assured me that you won't leave me and today you had put the photo of you with another woman with love symbol, I don't know what is running on your mind? I am here, happy for my brother's marriage but you are enjoying your time with the girlfriends. I have never seen a backstabbing person like you in my life, you backstabbed me many times and I always tried to convince you. It's so fishy, she cursed at her own fate.

Her brother returned to her smilingly.

Hey vampire, what happened? Are you missing him?

Shut up, bhai. He is enjoying there, so why would I miss him, I don't have time to think about him and one more question bhai, did you really seen his post on the status and you didn't get angry for that post, she questioned him in a calm tone, expecting a positive response from him.

Yeah, I did. Is there anything wrong when he went dinner outing?

What!! she tried to express her anger but she kept her mouth shut not to end this joy moment in her family.

Hmm, ok, fine then, by the way how is Ranjani Bhabhi, she winked at him.

Her brother Sundar tried to not blush in front of his sister, he definitely knew that she is gonna made to fun at him, so he is in thought to escapes from her.

Bhai, hello, what happened? Are you gone crazy, when you heard your lover's no, no, your would-be wife name, she snapped a finger at him.

Shut up mosquito. She is great and she asked about you too. If you are free then she calls you at her home by tomorrow, he said.

I don't think so Sundar ji, Bhabhi isn't only calling me, maybe she likes to meet my brother too, that's why she called me and I know you guys will use me as a spy but ok this poor soul accepted your offer.

Wow, what a funny? I could see you that how much you miss your husband? Could I make a video call? That will be a fun one, I think so, he said and searched his number for video call.

Bhai, no, he is sleeping now, I have just called him now, so don't need for this and you can see him soon, anyways he is going to coming to your marriage.

Oh, he successfully deviated his topic from his sister, he nodded at her.

Don't you feel asleep?