Devakshi's eye lock

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Sonakshi had small fight with Dev that he can't sleep with his room. He replied her that Hello Madam, this is not first time that you sleep in my room you have already slept many times in my room. She angrily replied him that not many times, just two times, ok and i am not came to your room, you are the person forcefully take me into your room. 

Oh, wow sonakshi, you think that you are a queen Elizabeth or Victoria and i were not forcefully took you into my room, if you were slept in this Marbles without any Mat or Duvet then you catch cold that's why i lifting you into my room, he replied her.

What are you lifting me into your arms like a child, how dare you touch me, i thought that you were help me to walk with you but i never thought that you were lifting me. Are you mad? sonakshi, why are you getting angry on this small things, i just lifted you in my arms and is there any big deal on this, he mumbled on her.

What a big deal, seriously Dev, in my life there is no boys will be lifting me like this and i hate that you were lifting me without my permission and i don't know what the things you have done on me at that night she replied him. oh god i hope there is no wrong things happened to me on that nights, she mumbled herself, he heard that mumbles from her mouth.

Wow sonakshi, you are such a devil, you thought that i have a crush on you or any bad intentions on you, he burst into laughter and replied her that look sonakshi, i have no wrong intentions on you and if i need you then i have all the rights to get you into myself, he told her that without knowing that what he was said. Once he realized that what he had said and bitten his tongue for saying that.

One second, Mr. Dixit you don't have any rights on me ok and we are strangers and we don't have share any feelings and you don't think that its easy to achieve me easily, she replied him with the angry tone.

Oh god, i don't know how to understand the girls. How you think these cheap things like this, i am the person have decided to not into a relationship then why can you imagine like these things, i really can't understand what the thoughts are in your mind, he told her.

Hello what are you saying man, i don't have any feelings for you, whenever i think you my mind is either empty or i hate you for spoiling my life, she give back to him with same tone.

Right enough of all these ok, if Nithesh heard all these then it become problem for us, so its better that we enter into room. She ready to say something but he interrupted that don't start argue again, if he woke up midnight and came to drink the water while you were slept in the hall, we caught by him, its better to sleep in my room. He entered into his room, she silently followed him because she has no other options.

When she entered into his room, she looks at his room and it was looking good because first time she looks his whole room and he maintain his room clean not like other boys. In his room there is only one cot and there is no sofa in that room. She asked him that where i can slept. He replied her that i thought you have a habit of spooling while you are you sleeping its better to sleep you there on that corner nearby the wall and you can't fall on the ground.

She know that she has a spooling habit and her mom many times told that sometimes she hit her mom like an devil when she thought about that situations, she felt that she was missed her family and now she live without them but she had a wish that to visit her family in that month based on the work in her office and came to the real world while he snapped his finger on her face.

She exclaimed that how he caught her habit and now thought that how to handle him. Hello don't under estimate like this and how do you know that i will spool around the bed, you are a liar and i don't want to share the same bed with you i can sleep in this floor also and a duvet, a pillow is enough for me, she told him. Seriously sonakshi, again we want to start fight come on i don't have any problem with that, i want to sleep right now and if you were slept in this marbles you definitely caught a cold, so please can you stop the drama and sleep in that bed.

Who is made drama here, she started but he interrupted her by lifting her in his arms. She was stunned by his sudden reaction, hey Hell, what are you doing? First laid me down Mr. Angry bird. How dare you touch me, oh god! she tried to laid down but he lift her very tightly.

Shh! Why are you behaving like this, i am trying to be control my anger but why are you always disturbing my patience, just shut up ok, both of them eyes were met. They were locked through each other eyes, these feelings is first for both of them, both of their eyes were denied to diffract from the each others eyes. 

"The feeling of love is not hugging or kissing their partners, if they find a heaven through each other eyes then it will be the best feeling ever. Most of the love stories were started through the eyes. The love is not based on the body, height, fairness, weight or looks its based on that the partners can find each other souls through the eyes. The eyes can spoke everything easily. The eyes can't hide the original feelings and it doesn't resist to look away from the lovable person.

The partners don't need the long time physical relationship, they only need the care for each others in their entire life, that caring nature is easily find through their eyes. The boy or girl if fell in love at the first sight, they will be the understand partners and stand by each other".

Dev and sonakshi's were lost the current situation through each others, they feel that it don't want to end but a message ring from his phone makes to them realize the current situation. He laid down her on the other side of the bed. He took the phone to check the messages. Both of them were confused that what happened to them.

He ready to turn off the light, do you need something before he turn off the light, she nodded him no then he switch off the lights. Both of them were slept at the opposite side to each others. 

Their heart were felt like joy, restlessness, confusion they never felt like before like this. They are tried to sleep but some feelings were resisted them to sleep. They thought that why i confused a lot today, what happened to me? Is something going wrong? they questioned themselves but their heart told no answer for that. They simultaneously turned around and they face each others face directly. In that dim light too they found each others eyes and they slept through that way after the so many struggles.

Is they find their feelings for each of them? If they find those feelings then both of them ready to accept their feelings? Let's wait and see...

That is the end of the chapter guys. I hope you like it. Don't forgot to put your comments. Thanks for the readers and voters.